💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"This Is Acting" charting higher than "ANTI"

joshdemoravia

Featured Posts

joshdemoravia
6 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

She obviously has motives with the comparison. Youd say the exact same thing if someone made a thread saying PRISM charting higher than ARTPOP if gaga gave hers away for free. There's no point to this thread it's just flamebait/stupid

*he. no it wasnt meant to be malicious at all, sorry if you thought it was.. 

ps. if you think i am hater than why would i have gone to her concert and bought her albums?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

She obviously has motives with the comparison. Youd say the exact same thing if someone made a thread saying PRISM charting higher than ARTPOP if gaga gave hers away for free. There's no point to this thread it's just flamebait/stupid

1. You don't know me. You can't predict my reaction to certain things based on...... Exactly, nothing!

2. He's just stating a fact. It's not a big deal. Why waste your time coming here if you don't like the comparison? just ignore it and life will go on. 

MJHolland
41 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Maybe because Anti was downloaded 1million times FOR FREE lmao hater 

EDIT: lol @ the users calling me pressed or liking comments saying so, Soz I think a thread comparing an album that was given away for free with an album that wasn't is stupid. And I'm anything but pressed, slay that Rihanna can't still chart top 5 with an album priced at $22 when its online for free!

That fact that pointing out facts is "hating" to some people makes me lol.

FrankGutz

Talent Always Wins

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Andres Miller

Please tell me those 1 million downloads aren't going to impact first week sales/charts. I'm going to be so sad if Siadoesn't get her #1.

AmenTheNight

The difference between these albums is that one of them is built with good songs for Rihanna, and the other one is Rihanna's album.

darkchylde
4 hours ago, auralaugh said:

Someone is pressed.

Someone is pressed that @BLACKOUTbritney has a valid point and disarms everything y'all seem to have against ANTi.

tumblr_o18fuepAaC1snteogo2_r2_500.gif?w=

ARTPOPNick

+ You can say what you want about those 1 million downloads, but I downloaded it too? Why just because I wanted to hear the album after the criticism.. Most of those people in the 1 million downloads would have never bought the album, just like me. I would never have bought the album, but just because it was free and I didn't need to beg "Someone PM download link" I did download it, but I think 50% has deleted the album already :') 

4 minutes ago, ARTPOPNick said:

+ You can say what you want about those 1 million downloads, but I downloaded it too? Why just because I wanted to hear the album after the criticism.. Most of those people in the 1 million downloads would have never bought the album, just like me. I would never have bought the album, but just because it was free and I didn't need to beg "Someone PM download link" I did download it, but I think 50% has deleted the album already :') 

and a lot of people who dled would have bought it anyways

at least try to use your brains 

and cackling at the 50% bs 

the album was free and a lot of potential buyers already have the album. you dont need to be very smart to understand this. 

Katsuki Bakugo
4 hours ago, Harry said:

well i think everyone is money hungry to an extent lol

Have you read her interview about buying 9 houses?? 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

4 minutes ago, ARTPOPNick said:

Everything in this post is pure speculation and delusionism.

Spyro the Dragon

5 minutes ago, VenusOddity said:

Someone is pressed that @BLACKOUTbritney has a valid point and disarms everything y'all seem to have against ANTi.

tumblr_o18fuepAaC1snteogo2_r2_500.gif?w=

I see no lies. I think they secretly like the album. It would explain why the same people are on every thread about ANTI showing there "dislike" repeating the samething over and over again.

natalia-kills-x-factor-gif_2015-03-18_08

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

ARTPOPNick
4 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Everything in this post is pure speculation and delusionism.

So you are sure that she would have sold 1M copies?

Archived