news

Do What U Want music video still

Borisapillar

Featured Posts

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JackTheTripper

well, this video doesnt even look that interesting or good TBH, i really dont need it, the only cool clips are those candids one filmed by terry, where she is at the airport mobed my cameras while in the wheel chair, or when she is puking. to make some kind of collages from this kind of shots with better storyline  would make a really intersting video considering the song message(NO R kelly, no cheap rap video with slutty nurses for me)

Inb4 DWUW MV X INTEL technology collaboration is ready to slay The Grammys

js3-snookifistpump.gif

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Pierre
7 minutes ago, auralaugh said:

What we all fear it's going to happen. I'm sure this video will leak within this year. 

After oscar plis.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Andy McQueen
8 minutes ago, auralaugh said:

What we all fear it's going to happen. I'm sure this video will leak within this year. 

But why has it not already leaked completly, though? 

RainingOnMe
7 minutes ago, Andy McQueen said:

But why has it not already leaked completly, though? 

Fans don't have the video - it's not something that was hacked and traded. TMZ obtained the video through a sales deal with a traitor on Terry's editing team. Not sure who is posting these stills. Whoever it is, it's an inside job and not a fan.. 

Andy McQueen

On the other hand - maybe the leak wouldn't be as damaging for Gaga's career as we think? I mean tbh all the leaked scenes we saw are not that shocking for an audience that is used to pop music, but maybe that's just me. I'm pretty sure there are music videos out there that are way more controversial. I also think some shock stuff in the press now and then might do Gaga even an favour, who knows. 

venusian
21 hours ago, Andy McQueen said:

On the other hand - maybe the leak wouldn't be as damaging for Gaga's career as we think? I mean tbh all the leaked scenes we saw are not that shocking for an audience that is used to pop music, but maybe that's just me. I'm pretty sure there are music videos out there that are way more controversial. I also think some shock stuff in the press now and then might do Gaga even an favour, who knows. 

when some of it leaked almost every news station calledmit an ad for rape and saying it encouraged rape. it would be really bad if it leaked

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

when some of it leaked almost every news station calledmit an ad for rape and saying it encouraged rape. it would be really bad if it leaked

Yes, not to mention that Gaga is currently at a new peak of fame and GP attention. She didn't garner too much attention back when we got the leaked clips in 2014, because she wasn't as popular then. If it leaks now, right before the potentially biggest moments of her career (Bowie tribute, Oscars performance, national anthem at the Superbowl, LG5, etc.), it could be really really bad. :wtf: 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Fans don't have the video - it's not something that was hacked and traded. TMZ obtained the video through a sales deal with a traitor on Terry's editing team. Not sure who is posting these stills. Whoever it is, it's an inside job and not a fan.. 

I'd have to agree, but the rumors are that these stills are found through a server on bit torrent or something since they had it. Something along the lines of that, but don't quote me. I'm sure that's just an excuse Gaga made to be spread so she could leak it without suspicion   :emma:

Anyways, maybe since no one really has the video, and in a perfect world say she did leak it, what if she just replaced all the nasty scenes with some of the BTS footage, or some unused takes? That would be a nice, cute fan treat without all the bullsh*t to "ruin" her career. I wish our fanbase was small and sneaky enough to have it be just a leak only we knew about, but everyone is too loud lol

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

RainingOnMe

I'd have to agree, but the rumors are that these stills are found through a server on bit torrent or something since they had it. Something along the lines of that, but don't quote me. I'm sure that's just an excuse Gaga made to be spread so she could leak it without suspicion   :emma:

Anyways, maybe since no one really has the video, and in a perfect world say she did leak it, what if she just replaced all the nasty scenes with some of the BTS footage, or some unused takes? That would be a nice, cute fan treat without all the bullsh*t to "ruin" her career. I wish our fanbase was small and sneaky enough to have it be just a leak only we knew about, but everyone is too loud lol

The bitTorrent thing could be very well true through URL changes and what not. 

venusian

Yes, not to mention that Gaga is currently at a new peak of fame and GP attention. She didn't garner too much attention back when we got the leaked clips in 2014, because she wasn't as popular then. If it leaks now, right before the potentially biggest moments of her career (Bowie tribute, Oscars performance, national anthem at the Superbowl, LG5, etc.), it could be really really bad. :wtf: 

exactly, all that critical acclaim down the drain.

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

• Bear locked this topic

Archived