Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
news

Do What U Want music video still

Borisapillar

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

People who want this video to leak -_- stop please. 2015 was all about "recover" with her talent only. We don't need this sexual video to mess everything.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AnglerfishbraBENUS

Tragic. To anyone who thinks there are people trying to strategically release this to mess with her career, they would have done it already to discredit her connection to TIHTY most likely and they haven't... Unless it's leaking now to mess with the voting process... *knocks on wood'

llbcherry
1 hour ago, lg5 said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure this is real because I remember them hiring fans to be in it. And one said that she was dancing on stage in a silver outfit. Then that outfit leaked at some point and I'm pretty sure it was that one. I remember it looking like aluminum foil. 

I remember as well. Crazy random time for this to surface. The fans look really "planted" like yThey would be In a video!

I say real unless proven otherwise, but I have no desire to go to the lengths needed for that lol.

thunderzap00
6 hours ago, jojuun said:

tumblr_inline_n808egCRSc1sondcu.gif

She's looking straight into the camera and it's high quality... Plus, it displays exactly what fans have described happened during their cameo scene.

Have you seen the video? Do you have it in your possession? If not, please don't make yourself a GGD insider. No one cares, there's no medal in the end...

Remember back when those DWUW snapchat videos leaked ...I was in line for the Roseland Ballroom show when I saw that thread ... those snapchat videos were filmed at my friends house ... a friend of ours was in LA and she met one of the editors of the video ...he sent it to her. We had a get together to watch it because she knows how big of fans we are ...unfortunately we had another person in attendance (the guy who snapped it without our knowledge) and thats how it got out because one of the twinks that followed him on snap was Gagadaily board member and posted it here. 

I don't care if you believe me or not but the video we had did not have any of those scenes. The video began with Gaga being helped out of her limo onto the wheel chair and then the whole doctor scene with R. Kelly, the equipment scene, the newspaper dress scene, the terry richardson get-up, all the while intertwined with back-stage footage of the BTW Ball, in one instance where she is throwing up. (Though most of these scenes yall have seen thanks to the leak TMZ provided). But yeah that mirror-glass outfit and that wig were nowhere in the video my friend received. 

Also, the girl named Jamie (who dressed up and was actually pulled on stage during Gypsy at one of the artrave) we showed her the video in line for the Roseland show ...if anyone even knows she is. 

llbcherry

Ok, I didn't read ALL the pages, but I just thought of something!!!

It looks like she is trying to get up... what if this scene was towards the beginning,  the part she sings, "then I trip over myself and I fall, I, I stand up...." etc. Makes sense RIGHT?!!!

• Bear locked this topic

Archived