Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Do What U Want music video still

Borisapillar

Featured Posts

Kim Kardashian
Just now, monketsharona said:

it could hurt Gaga's image and her chance to win Oscars and slaying with LG5... So no I really don't want DWUW to be leaked..

What does that has to do with it? How is a leaked music video going to stop her from winning an oscar? is this how the voting system goes? I don't get that excuse with the oscars to be honest.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
Just now, SpyrosMonster said:

What does that has to do with it? How is a leaked music video going to stop her from winning an oscar? is this how the voting system goes? I don't get that excuse with the oscars to be honest.

DWUW was a video in which she's rapped and abused when she's sleeping, in a very provocative way... TIHTY stands against rape, you know what I mean ? 

AgusPop
3 minutes ago, SpyrosMonster said:

Monketsharona is right, is not the right moment for this video. The Linda Perry thing was enough drama

Kermit
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

you mean he could have worked on a new video ? 

I think so...but it'd be best to wait until more light is shed on this, i'm gonna have someone track that IP address.

tumblr_mg8p32q0Pk1qa6s9eo2_r1_250.gif

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Kim Kardashian
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

DWUW was a video in which she's rapped and abused when she's sleeping, in a very provocative way... TIHTY stands against rape, you know what I mean ? 

while I do see what you mean and I agree because its a sensitive subject, I still think that it shouldn't really affect it because this was shot back in 2013 and the meaning of the music video and the song is completely different than TIHTY. So if the oscar people can't really understand the difference then there might be something wrong.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

monketsharona
Just now, DominicB said:

I think so...but it'd be best to wait until more light is shed on this, i'm gonna have someone track that IP address.

tumblr_mg8p32q0Pk1qa6s9eo2_r1_250.gif

maybe after Grammys ? I mean she had to wait a bit all those new releases are down on charts... Work is already dipping and I don't see Zayn salying for weeks... Though Beyoncé is expected to return in February so...

u all forget that half the video is already leaked, honestly i believe the most controversial scenes r already leaked, i m sure the rest is not that offensive so it wont ruin her image

imma cut a bitch

Xoxo Adriana

It's a fake, that photo was from her ARTPOP release party in 2013. And the dead giveaway is that the photoshop is noticable tumblr_nk7qnbdXbx1snfsquo1_400.gif

untitled
1 hour ago, adamspira said:

It's a fake, that photo was from her ARTPOP release party in 2013. And the dead giveaway is that the photoshop is noticable tumblr_nk7qnbdXbx1snfsquo1_400.gif

Could you point out where the photoshop is noticable?

💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

Desperado
4 hours ago, adamspira said:

No its real. 

MonsterOfSpain
Just now, Sizzliy said:

That wig sure looks like its from the ARTPOP era.

It gives me artRave teas 

article-2499255-195831E900000578-202_634

Sizzily
Just now, MonsterOfSpain said:

It gives me artRave teas 

article-2499255-195831E900000578-202_634

That's what it was! I couldn't remember which performance she wore that during.:emma: 

One Banned Boi

• Bear locked this topic

Archived