💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

new music

Rihanna - 'ANTI'

andy232000

Featured Posts

christinahoney
24 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I've just seen that Dido co-wrote Never Ending ! That's probably why I love it :flutter:

Huh? Where'd you get that from? O.o

If that's true, no wonder I like that song!! Dido is a Goddess. Finally new Dido music! Lol

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
4 minutes ago, christinahoney said:

Thanks! Some websites don't report her as a co-writer so I'm confused, but Billboard is pretty legit I think.

Yeah Billboard is legit

christinahoney
4 minutes ago, Sunny said:

Wait, it's free :air: ?

Yeah just go to Rihanna's twitter, follow the link and tada

But you automatically sign up for a TIDAL trial and you're gonna get a newsletter for sure, so that's how they plan to make $$$

And judging by how soon the tour is, I think they just wanna end this era ASAP and move on

Just now, christinahoney said:

Yeah just go to Rihanna's twitter, follow the link and tada

I'm downloading it right now, but it's kinda shocking 

I like dancin', and ponies....

I give this album 5/10 tbh.....i will edit this post with full review when my head stops hurting

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

I haven't listened to the whole album but THE GUITAR IN KISS IT BETTER. Love On The Brain is good. Higher is good, too. 

honestly the fact that they didn't release Kiss It Better as the lead is a CRIME.

also why aren't there like any celebrity features on this album besides Drake. where's Nicki, The Weeknd, Kanye, Beyoncé? why didn't she get like anybody on this album?

Dominic

I agree with @Yanko it's her best album.  I didnt think it would be after Work but the album is amazing.  :giveup:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived