💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Rihanna - 'ANTI'

andy232000

Featured Posts

Wolf Boy

goodnight gotham works as an intro, no idea why its tagged onto the bonus tracks, especially since its a measly 2 min long.

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
badboymonsterx

I wonder who she's going to collab with for higher and release it as a single. it's a duh that's gonna happen. But not before kiss it better is released as a single if her team is smart. 

Goodnight Gotham feels not finished but has a lot of potential tbh!

Also like desperado, close to you is the obligatory ballad of her album.

NE Thing
2 minutes ago, Bat said:

Goodnight Gotham feels not finished but has a lot of potential tbh!

And Pose tbh

Mentally Disturbed Llama.

BlondeKingOfGGD

The fact that I missed the free download.. And I usually can find albums so easy.. and I STILL can't find ANTI :/ I just wanna hear it ffs. :')

fede ARTPOP

where can I listen? 

I wanna see if shes competition for #LG5 :gaycat:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

arthurhmangum

This is the most versatile and soulful album Rihanna has ever put out. I'm in love with it so far. 

The growth and maturity of Rihanna on ANTi is beautiful and very refreshing to see and hear. She is reaching for something deeper and lasting.

People say ANTi is "boring" aren't here for the growth of Rihanna as an artist. She's 27, why are ya'll expecting some club anthem garbage that we have today? 

"I just wanted to focus on things that felt real, that felt souful, that felt forever" - Rihanna talking about ANTi (and she's achieved that). 

Rihanna's a very interesting artist. She's always stepping out of her comfort zone and taking risks on experimenting with different genres.

There isn't a genre she can't dominate tbh. 

tumblr_o1ol8lsid21rveoj6o1_540.gif

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

thierryrreiht

reading the Goodnight Gotham lyrics like 

gaga-side-eye.gif

Spoiler

I thought she would have done something better.. I guess I'll stick to the flawlessness that is Florence's :legend:

christinahoney
6 minutes ago, littlemonsterwo said:

This is the most versatile and soulful album Rihanna has ever put out. I'm in love with it so far. 

The growth and maturity of Rihanna on ANTi is beautiful and very refreshing to see and hear. She is reaching for something deeper and lasting.

People say ANTi is "boring" aren't here for the growth of Rihanna as an artist. She's 27, why are ya'll expecting some club anthem garbage that we have today? 

"I just wanted to focus on things that felt real, that felt souful, that felt forever" - Rihanna talking about ANTi (and she's achieved that). 

Rihanna's a very interesting artist. She's always stepping out of her comfort zone and taking risks on experimenting with different genres.

There isn't a genre she can't dominate tbh. 

tumblr_o1ol8lsid21rveoj6o1_540.gif

Are we listening to the same album?

OMonster

Contrary to the general consensus (on this forum at least), I think ANTi is a very impressive album. I think a few of the songs sound very classic, whilst others perfectly capture a very current sound. I'm not sure if it'll be a very strong single album as such, but as a collective piece, it works well.

subtext / fantasy

9 hours ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Sex With me is likable but the other two aren't really worth it :blink: The album is a different feel from Unapologetic but respectively good. 

Omg, link me please :giveup:

it wasn't laaaahv

How can artists survive giving their work away for free? 

So many good jams! Most of her past albums are full of fillers.

Don't visit my profile

Archived