Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Gaga performs at Producers Guild Awards

Mark

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, monster30 said:

A few months ago she looked skinnier, she always gets on shape when she's going to release a new album. I don't like the dress and I'd love the wig even more without that line :gaycat:

She looks awful but unless she gets the Oscar i wouldn't mind her look.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BLACKOUTbritney
7 hours ago, Mark said:

@shondarhimes 6m6 minutes ago
Clearly the finest moment of these PGA awards: @ladygaga singing #DianneWarren's powerful song from @thehuntinground. See the film everyone.

Is linda perry in charge of this account?

tumblr_m5sg8aL36D1rngoc0.gif

Bobby or someone must have warned her about our constant complaining about her dope-like vocals because finally, she used a softer singing voice. She also didn't scream unnecessarily in the middle of the song. This might be the best TIHTY performance.

BestFriend
Just now, Creyk said:

Bobby or someone must have warned her about our constant complaining about her dope-like vocals because finally, she used a softer singing voice. She also didn't scream unnecessarily in the middle of the song. This might be the best TIHTY performance.

Yeah! Her voice is naturally rough so her singing softly makes it PERFECT <3

BestFriend
7 minutes ago, JanPianoMusic said:

Well, well, well, Shonda has something nice to say about Gaga's performance

What :O

JanPianoMusic
Just now, YASSS said:

That bitch was hatin' on our Gaga last year http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2967658/Scandal-creator-Shonda-Rhimes-expresses-dislike-Lady-Gaga-s-Oscar-tribute-Julie-Andrews-Sound-Music.html

Now, she's a stan!?

Bitch, I don't like you.

@JanPianoMusic Thanks for the link.

I don't think she's a stan, I think it's good that she expressed that she liked it.

You will never please everyone.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone work this hard for that Oscar. She must have it for sheer PR work. Shes been in every damn industry party where voting membership are and that's what you have to do. Its 100 % guaranteed win.

ShockPop

Her piano playing here was perfect. No chord mashing, beautifully played and she was so into it. She's trying so hard for that Oscar.

39 minutes ago, FlyingF said:

Not to be rude, but since AHS she's deffo been putting on weight... did she just lose it for her role? She looks good regardless though

Yes, that's true, she gets skinnier everytime she has an important project, and after it starts, she starts putting on weight again. She did the same when the artRAVE started and she was not-that-skinny after a couple of shows

Archived