Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ARTPOP is getting some promo by Zedd

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

HEARTHUNTER
1 minute ago, Creyk said:

he should have pushed guy harder when it was released as a single tbh

I know right? I feel like he didn't support it at all or gave a damn about it...

mFTte.gif

I'm still pressed about G.U.Y. it's a great song, it didn't get old to me.

At least someone is promoting it... 

But I love the album cover so much and seeing the plaque reminds me how much I love it

He/They

Just now, HEARTHUNTER said:

I know right? I feel like he didn't support it at all or gave a damn about it...

mFTte.gif

I'm still pressed about G.U.Y. it's a great song, it didn't get old to me.

IKR? It's such a tragedy that the best song from AP became the biggest flop of her carreer

Like what even. That song deserved better.

HEARTHUNTER
Just now, Creyk said:

IKR? It's such a tragedy that the best song from AP became the biggest flop of her carreer

Like what even. That song deserved better.

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, Creyk said:

IKR? It's such a tragedy that the best song from AP

In my opinion, that was Venus... it may not be the best production... but the idea for the song, the creativity, and the melody and harmonies are easily the best on the album. and it's amazing because it show's how much her work improves when she is the main producer.

Just now, Bae said:

In my opinion, that was Venus... it may not be the best production... but the idea for the song, the creativity, and the melody and harmonies are easily the best on the album. and it's amazing because it show's how much her work improves when she is the main producer.

I think the bridge + "take me to your leader" parts are awful, they ruin the song. The verses and chorus are AMAZING but the actual full song is horrible. I listen to an edited version where the bad parts are removed.

3 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I think the bridge + "take me to your leader" parts are awful, they ruin the song. The verses and chorus are AMAZING but the actual full song is horrible. I listen to an edited version where the bad parts are removed.

I agree. however it's still my favorite song. They should have worked the "Take me to your planet, take me to your leader" part into a post-chorus. Also it would have been nice to see, the "I can't help the way i'm feeling" part into a new bridge. For what it's worth, the bridge is nice and would have opened an opportunity for a cool music video.

Archived