💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

NewNowNext Top 8 Things Wanted From LG5

LebaneseDude

Featured Posts

LebaneseDude

From NewNowNext

It’s hard to believe that it’s been 8 years since the release of The Fame, Lady Gaga’s debut album, which catapulted her into the center of the pop mainstream with the insta-hits “Just Dance,” “LoveGame” and “Paparazzi.” The sound was fresh, innovative and provocative, while also managing to be extremely catchy and danceable.

Mark Ronson Confirms He's Working On Lady Gaga's New Album

In the years since, Gaga’s reinvented herself a number of times as a sexual deviant, champion for the disenfranchised, post-post modern artiste and, most recently, jazz chanteuse. Some of these reinventions have been met with extreme success (hi Cheek to Cheek) while others have been met with a resounding *meh* (lookin’ atchu ARTPOP) :neyde:.

That being said, as talks of LG5 have been whirring since August, we’ve assembled a list of things we’re hoping to see in the next Gaga album. 2015 has been a blockbuster year for the artist – we can’t wait to see where she’ll go next!

1. A Focus On Those Pipes

2. Shock Value, With A Twist

3. Telephone Part Deux 

4. A Celebratory Love Anthem

5. Gagafied Dance Music

6. Retro Vibes

7. Epic Music Videos

8. A Duet or Two

Check out the link for the full article. The comments are pretty great too.

http://www.newnownext.com/8-things-we-want-from-lady-gagas-new-album/01/2016/

Do you agree with this list? Frankly I'm only making this thread because it's exactly what I'm looking for in the next album too. Discuss.

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

They don't need to wait for LG5 cause TFM is already available on iTunes, bye

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

LebaneseDude
Just now, Red said:

They don't need to wait for LG5 cause TFM is already available on iTunes, bye

I don't get it.  :neyde:

LebaneseDude
1 minute ago, venusian said:

the ARTPOP shade lately wtf

what is happening

They'll keep on shading it until an album or two drops.

Then it'll be an underrated gem. :gaycat:

Just now, LebaneseDude said:

I don't get it.  :neyde:

Pipes, shock value, duet, retro vibes, gagafied dance music, Telephone... they are pretty much saying "Gaga should just re-do the TFM era"

LebaneseDude
39 minutes ago, Red said:

Pipes, shock value, duet, retro vibes, gagafied dance music, Telephone... they are pretty much saying "Gaga should just re-do the TFM era"

So... should she not bring in good vocals, not have something "Gaga"-esquely "lightly" shocking yet artistic and be basic bitch #13, not make good dance music that is still meaningful, not continue the Paparazzi/Telephone saga...?

I don't see your problem. Most of these are pretty basic and general as all hell. 

They can also be applied to Born This Way and ARTPOP for that matter. :neyde:

So... should she not bring in good vocals, have something "Gaga"-esquely shocking, not make music that made Gaga who she is, not continue the Paparazzi/Telephone saga...?

I don't see your problem. Most of these are pretty basic and general as all hell. 

She should to an extent, not just bring TFM from the dead. She has other things to offer.

LebaneseDude
1 minute ago, Red said:

She should to an extent, not just bring TFM from the dead. She has other things to offer.

Right of course, but I don't see how any of the things listed is fundamentally a bad thing. It doesn't ever say bring back TFM, and most of these can be applied to BTW as well if not also ARTPOP. 

They're just what people want from Gaga and she knows it.

Still I agree with you for the most part. 

Right of course, but I don't see how any of the things listed is fundamentally a bad thing. It doesn't ever say bring back TFM, and most of these can be applied to BTW as well if not also ARTPOP. 

They're just what people want from Gaga and she knows it.

I'm not saying it is bad, I'm just saying that the things they are looking for are not new, they want Gaga to be more of the same when we all know she is far from "more of the same"

43 minutes ago, Red said:

Sorry but TFM is the least album where gaga showed off her pipes, but I agree on everything else. 

LebaneseDude
2 minutes ago, Red said:

I'm not saying it is bad, I'm just saying that the things they are looking for are not new, they want Gaga to be more of the same when we all know she is far from "more of the same"

I think this applies to most people though. They want more of the same, but it's Gaga's job to supply that AND more.

Expecting people to expect more than what was given earlier is ironically what caused Gaga to try a little too hard, with her ending up in the hospital.

Just now, Assarrai said:

Sorry but TFM is the least album where gaga showed off her pipes, but I agree on everything else. 

Maybe not studio vocals but the Monster Ball vocals were REAL

adamsenigma
9 minutes ago, LebaneseDude said:

So... should she not bring in good vocals, not have something "Gaga"-esquely "lightly" shocking yet artistic and be basic bitch #13, not make good dance music that is still meaningful, not continue the Paparazzi/Telephone saga...?

They can also be applied to Born This Way and ARTPOP for that matter. :neyde:

NO DANCE MUSIC PLEASE. 

6 minutes ago, Red said:

They are not at all saying that. I'd find it a little odd that you'd even go there after reading this but ultimately I think a lot of fans are a little resentful of how Fame Monster Gaga is considered her peak. I think you're being a little sensitive.

Archived