Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG5 game: what can we expect musically?

vertigostick

Featured Posts

vertigostick

Nothing too serious, just a little game so we can look back in a few months and see how wrong (or how right) we were...! :gaycat:

In a few words, what do you expect from LG5 musically speaking? Not necessarily what you WISH for, it's more about GUESSING what kinda music we're in for.

My guess: LG5 will feature a mix of old school Adult Contemporary rock ballads with piano + guitar and a few disco/funk-influenced bops. Big classic dramatic melodies with a modern twist. All in all, definitely less electro beats. Kind of like a female crossover between Bruno Mars and Bruce Springsteen, if that makes ANY sense... :duck:

Your turn sistrens!

mariomania1234

Something more organic and pure in sound. Expecting some anthems similar to TEOG and Y&I X 1000. Maybe some funk/disco dance tracks with soaring ABBA-esque choruses.

Basically more live instrumentation and less emphasis on complex electronic production (Which I adore, don't get me wrong).

Angel Down

Idk.. I just hope it's vocal oriented. I hope she shows the best of her voice in piano ballads. Sort of rockish. Probably her vocals won't be edited and the melodies won't be complex. Time will tell

Duella Dvil

I honestly have no ****ing clue or expectations. Like literally not gonna guess because I just DON'T know.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

PaperIz

Very vocal I think. Simplistic but beautiful pop productions. Rock and disco influences along with other stuff I guess idk

Kermit

I'm expecting a few songs that draw small similarities instrumental-wise to TIHTY.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

gagzus

I'm expecting (aka hoping) for dance-disco-pop with a few electro-pop songs giving off The Fame vibes, melodies and lyrics similar to The Fame would be an amazing thing tbh. Failing that I'm hoping for more 80s influenced beats ala BTW

RadioIsOurs

You guys keep saying more organic sounding. It means more live instruments, right? So if they are like dance songs, they would be like disco and new wave songs from the 80s and 70s which uses live instrument amirite? Does synthesizers count? And I think RedOne is known for always using computer software to create beats...

Schwerk

I think you're right @vertigostick

I do think there will be a few more genres involved like Jazz, Metal and EDM, maybe more subtle or very blatant like Americano was on BTW. I try not to think about it too much, I only hope its all from scratch, not her singing to an old beat that was lying around, no matter how  good it is. I'm old-school I guess.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Kermit

Something like this

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

StarstruckIllusion

I guess we are definitely getting The Fame (Monster) back, put a little more modernized and funk influenced. 

14 hours ago, Passion2Action said:

I honestly have no ****ing clue or expectations. Like literally not gonna guess because I just DON'T know.

This!

Archived