đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Will Smith to skip Oscars

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

They're 'boycotting' an oscars ceremony that takes films from 2015 into account. I can name a handful of lead actors from last year who were black, and then I could narrow that down to one film which was critically acclaimed out of those. They're boycotting a year that unfortunately didn't have much opportunity for black actors/actresses, which is completely pointless.

Why didn't they boycott the year Selma only got two nominations when it deserved so many more? Instead of doing it a year where the nominations just weren't going to happen.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ferrer Zorola

instead of being a little bitch why doesn't he and Jada organize an all black academy? a la BET 

LIFE IS GOOD

TEANUS

Drag me all you want, but if it would be the other way around and the majority of the nominees were black there would be no trouble and the committee would probably be praised to the heavens for their "racial diversity". 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

No racism here. You don't award people for participation. There were better actors and better movies then Will smith's. You can't expect the same amount of black actors to white actors in Hollywood when only 12 percent of the American population is black. 

Archived