💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Disney pressured Demi to fix her teeth

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

The 23-year-old star opened up about a time early in her career when she was seemingly pressured by Disney to alter her appearance.

'I signed with Disney Channel when I got Camp Rock, and I had a gap between my two front teeth,' Demi explained in a recent interview with Allure magazine.

'They were like, 'Would you be willing to fix it?' I wish today that I hadn't, because my gap was really cute.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3408931/Demi-Lovato-reveals-Disney-insisted-fix-gap-teeth-beginning-career.html#ixzz3xqiZOFwm 

sBIz1.gif

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure every actor/actress in Hollywood has had to make body modifications for their jobs. That's part of what being an actor entails. Disney remains un-bothered. 

ajouqhYYgFLr2.gif

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

My mom presured me into fixing my teeth when I was 9 and I didnt get paid for it sooo I have no sympathy for her. And she looks amazing so she can stop :awkney:

Katsuki Bakugo

Good, they were awful. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

pressured

"Would you be willing to fix it?"

pressured would be more like "Fix it or you're getting kicked off this movie."

and did she really think when she decided to act in a movie that would be shown to millions of people that Disney just wouldn't care about how she looked? If I auditioned for a role in a movie, I would be terrified of the things they would tell me to fix about the mess that is me, but I wouldn't blame them and I'd expect it.

When you're getting paid to appear in something, they're probably gonna care about your appearance.

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, littlemonsterwo said:

Did she just say her gap was "cute"? 

Apparently some people think it's cute. I honestly think those gaps look really bad. 

All those "Get the London look" girls do not look cute with those gaps IMO. 

always playing the victim for the most ridiculous things

it's not gonna work demitria

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

4 minutes ago, F AM E said:

What's wrong with being gap toothed?

Its a flaw that must be corrected. Unless your a 6 foot skinny model

5 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Apparently some people think it's cute. I honestly think those gaps look really bad. 

All those "Get the London look" girls do not look cute with those gaps IMO. 

Aka Kaite Moss one of the most successful models in the world. lol

Sorry i was wrong its georga Jagger but still applys

RAMROD

Duh, I'd fix my teeth if Disney asked me to tbh. Get all fixings needed and then did cosmetic bleach too.

Dentist cost so much, lucky I got insurance tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mobster

Well, to be fair, she never said Disney pressured her into doing it, she simply said:

'I signed with Disney Channel when I got Camp Rock, and I had a gap between my two front teeth, they were like, 'Would you be willing to fix it?' I wish today that I hadn't, because my gap was really cute.'

I think the person who wrote that article simply wanted to make it sound 10000 times more dramatic than Demi's actual story.

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

8 minutes ago, ajhuffman219 said:

I'm sure every actor/actress in Hollywood has had to make body modifications for their jobs. That's part of what being an actor entails. Disney remains un-bothered. 

ajouqhYYgFLr2.gif

Perfect use of gif for more than one reason. :deadbanana:

Demi, stop it with the victim role.

giphy.gif

FlopSlut
18 minutes ago, Mobster said:

Well, to be fair, she never said Disney pressured her into doing it, she simply said:

'I signed with Disney Channel when I got Camp Rock, and I had a gap between my two front teeth, they were like, 'Would you be willing to fix it?' I wish today that I hadn't, because my gap was really cute.'

I think the person who wrote that article simply wanted to make it sound 10000 times more dramatic than Demi's actual story.

ikr

Flopenstein

Archived