Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So Gaga and Elton are writing together....

ModernEcstasy

Featured Posts

Bradley

I thought about this question earlier but on a positive note, she can still commence the era as long as she has the lead single ready. So LG5 is not that far away from us.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

I don't really care if lg5 doesn't come anytime soon. I want Gaga to take her time. I'm pretty sure waiting a bit longer will create hype for the album. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Not that I think the David Russell thing was necessarily him mixing the album but I still don't think it's that far away. Her press conference after the Golden Globes would hint that she already has a timeline for the release, so those discussions have already taken place. As others have already noted Gaga is always writing and making music for the album right until the last minute. Venus and Heavy Metal Lover were both written and recorded right before their respective albums were handed in, after the lead singles were out. These snippets of information don't indicate an awful lot about how far away LG5 really is.

ModernEcstasy
15 minutes ago, AmericanHSlave said:

I thought about this question earlier but on a positive note, she can still commence the era as long as she has the lead single ready. So LG5 is not that far away from us.

I hope not. I don't want a lead single unless the entire era is prepared. Rihanna's "Anti" has been a mess so far. 

It needs to be completely prepared. 

Bradley
Just now, Gagabloke said:

I hope not. I don't want a lead single unless the entire era is prepared. Rihanna's "Anti" has been a mess so far. 

I agree but as long as the album is 90% complete, I think she can then start the era already. Some award shows (like the Grammys) are coming really soon and it'd be really nice if she uses them as a promotion medium. We don't want lack of promotion to kill the album again like how G.U.Y. (which is a great song) was treated.

DanceInTheDark
1 hour ago, ARTPOPNick said:

I think she has 6/7 tracks, and needs 4/5 more

That's not how it works honey

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

VersaceKing
1 hour ago, RF said:

Are we sure the writing is for her album? Maybe a side project as hello hello? For Elton's album?

Elton is releasing a new album on Feb 9, and no sign of a GAGA collab...if it's not for LG5, then it's a side project - maybe GAGAxINTEL?

boyerased
31 minutes ago, Gagabloke said:

She did that with BTW and ARTPOP. HML was recorded right before turning over the album to interscope. She reworked much of ARTPOP after Applause's release.

Idk what to think about it... :/ Elton is a really great singer and songwritter and he's iconic but will their collaboration belongs to LG5 and to 2016? That's a good question!

Actually I'm really sad and worried about what he said about ARTPOP because it's actually one of my favorite album from Lady Gaga... I loved the concept, the looks, the songs, the visuals, the MVs etc...

I'm kinda scared when he said she returns to her basics... Idk but I feel like the "new" songs are better written... Let's see ;)

Obviously I'll support Gaga with what she does & I'm sure she knows what to do and where to go ;)

ARTPOPNick
49 minutes ago, DanceInTheDark said:

That's not how it works honey

Well.. Then you better tell Lana and company how to write an album because they don't know how it works according to you..

Most of the time artists have an idea, and just start writing, then they realize there need to be some more songs to "sew" the album together..

Lana even said in an interview that she wrote MTWBT and some other songs, but she just needed a few more to make it coherent...

Reality

I'm pretty sure he meant to say that they wrote together; I believe the album is more complete than we think and hopefully we'll get something soon. 

🃏🖤👹

lucastecala
3 hours ago, RF said:

Are we sure the writing is for her album? Maybe a side project as hello hello? For Elton's album?

It's for her album, alright. Elton just released his 33rd (!!!!!!) album last month. He's been on Ellen Degeneres this week promoting the album. 

Good Meets Bad

If y'all want a great album you have to be patience a album is not made overnight it takes time & I don't think GaGa is afraid of Adele 25 is already declining in sales 25 had a stellar start which I was impressed but GaGa Afraid of Adele Ion Think So IMO 

DanceInTheDark
3 hours ago, Arbmonster said:

How does it work?

3 hours ago, ARTPOPNick said:

Well.. Then you better tell Lana and company how to write an album because they don't know how it works according to you..

Most of the time artists have an idea, and just start writing, then they realize there need to be some more songs to "sew" the album together..

Lana even said in an interview that she wrote MTWBT and some other songs, but she just needed a few more to make it coherent...

She's writing and recording (demos) a lot of songs. When she has a lot of demos she's going to pick them for the album. While picking she's still writing 

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Archived