💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think LG5 will outsell Adele's 25?

JerellM

Featured Posts

Mobster
1 minute ago, Bernie Sanders said:

Have faith in yourself sis.

#WhastWrongWithBeinConfident

but seriously why can't is? BTW was huge and she's doing better then now. But I doubt it's tbh. My predictions are if it has a good lead single and lots of promotion then it will sell 600,000-800,000 and only if she gets a big pop girl xollab will she snatch 3 top five singles

It's been almost 5 years since Born This Way, you've probably heard this argument a bajillion times, but albums are selling a lot less than they used to. Even when we take that into consideration, 21 has sold almost three times as many copies as Born This Way (I'm not entirely sure about these numbers, don't quote me on that) and let's not mention the 99cent deal...

The GP isn't there for Gaga like it used to, although she's indisputably managed to reinvent herself and I guess people see her in a very different way. But Adele's numbers are simply astronomical... Even Justin Bieber, who is doing absolutely fantastic in the singles department, isn't able to get close to Adele's numbers...

Little Monsters can only hope for their rituals to work

giphy.gif

Or give up the hope of stanning for success

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ManuelColon

At this point in the music industry, Gaga will never outsell anything Adele releases for the rest of her life.

Album sales are too ****ed up for Gaga (or any old artist) to sell that much.

StarstruckIllusion

Well I think, that every time threads like this are made, #LG5 looses 100,000 lifetime sales. 

Reality

Sorry, but this question is sort of pointless. We know almost nothing about LG5 and asking whether or not it would outsell 25 is like asking a dead elephant about the dangers of global warming. 

It doesn't make sense. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Shipper

Queens don't need to outsell anybody. They just exist and we bow in  their presence as long as we get what we want because this is fannarchy. 

Okay no. Lady gaga will not outsell Adele but I will still love her no matter what she does. Even if she decides to have a plastic surgery.

💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕

lucastecala
54 minutes ago, stinkface said:

Do you think that Gaga LG5 will outsell Adele 25 and why?

Ps. I am a huge fan of both Gaga and Adele.

That is an impossible thing to answer! What I will tell you is: I think it's very possible that the album goes very well on charts and sales, which is more than enough. Gaga doesn't need to break records to keep her impact on popular culture. I don't know that it's possíble to beat Adele's records. Specially because Gaga is simply not interested in being so consensual as Adele is. Gaga goes for the controversy and I wouldn't want her any other way. But I guess its possible. 

coolninjaguy

Nope, i feel like question on ggd r getting stupider and stupider. I have seen this question pop up like 20 times. No hun, adele came off of a big era and was destined to succeed. Gagas album wasnt so critically recieved. Shes most likey going to sell a few more than ARTPOP numbers (maybe even less) since shes coming off a bad album. But the good news is if the music is good the numbers will grow.

Archived