Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

In the end i like Liz the most (Liz Thread pls post gif and scene)

Poope MOnster

Featured Posts

Poope MOnster

One of the best character ever 

liz is very likable 

i love gaga but countess is very cold and distant (because her acting is too good after flicker i really saw her as countess)

liz is very shine and such positive character all of that dam place she still strong and beautiful

she can choose to be vampire to suck other people blood and survive but..

and many many reason

I hope her get some award too 

tumblr_nvw12levTh1qlfho1o1_500.gif

Bette Davis

I agree 100%. At first I didn't like Liz, but in the end she became one of the most loveable characters from the entire franchise. Denis really deserves an award for his role :flutter:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Poope MOnster
5 minutes ago, SLAYing said:

tumblr_nxcu4l4Mqo1rr9hnvo5_r1_250.giftumblr_nxcu4l4Mqo1rr9hnvo6_r1_250.giftumblr_nxcu4l4Mqo1rr9hnvo7_r1_250.giftumblr_nxcu4l4Mqo1rr9hnvo8_r1_250.giftumblr_nxcu4l4Mqo1rr9hnvo3_r1_250.giftumblr_nxcu4l4Mqo1rr9hnvo4_r1_250.giftumblr_nxcu4l4Mqo1rr9hnvo1_r1_250.giftumblr_nxcu4l4Mqo1rr9hnvo2_r1_250.gif

I literally cried on this scene ... It was sooo pure and beautiful  :'')

:wub:

:giveup:

Liz was a grower for me, in the first couple of episodes she had just no function on the story besides guiding people through hallways and serving face BUT after that episode where she transitions, she went to my top 5 Hotel characters  (I still like Sally, The Countess and Alex more)

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

I liked Liz a lot. She was always so warm and kind. She was very smart too and everyone always felt comofortable talking with her and taking her advice. Definitely my favorite character of this season :wub:

Liz is my favourite as well. I loved her. Sally came second. I love Gaga more than anyone, but those two characters, especially Liz, were just way more lovable to me than the Countess.

superhuman

MANiCURE1295
17 hours ago, Red said:

Liz was a grower for me, in the first couple of episodes she had just no function on the story besides guiding people through hallways and serving face BUT after that episode where she transitions, she went to my top 5 Hotel characters  (I still like Sally, The Countess and Alex more)

what do you like about Alex? Not saying I don't, just curious on what you really like about her?

Reality

I'd 100% agree. I've always loved Liz, but the finale was her episode. I liked The Countess, but as the O.P. states, she was too cold and distant for her to be relatable. One of the main reasons that I loved Liz so much is because she was a relatable character, and I'm sure all members of the LGBT community can agree when I say that. 

She had a fun personality [and not to mention an amazing wardrobe], that made her a character that would stick out throughout the whole series. And, can we just take a moment to just embrace that Liz and Tristan are finally together? I love both of them. They're so adorable together :sara:

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Absolutely the best character in the season and one of the best in the series. Such a beautiful and tragic story and such a lovable, personable character. Dennis gave an absolutely stellar performance of her.

Archived