Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

Gaga x Intel

PaperIz

Featured Posts

PaperIz

IMG_20160118_222205_zps0f4ygwr0.jpg

My latest gaga fan art! I hope you like it. Instagram link : https://www.instagram.com/p/BAtJKRMzgmg/

Dangerous Man

It could be use as an official cover art for something, great job! :applause:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Alcina Dimitrescu

Time passes, my distaste for this kind of drawing is eternal. I guess its good you stick up for your artistic vision or something

PaperIz
11 minutes ago, Nobody said:

It could be use as an official cover art for something, great job! :applause:

Aw thank you! I really appreciate that :3 if only :giveup: 

6 minutes ago, SecretWeapon said:

Time passes, my distaste for this kind of drawing is eternal. I guess its good you stick up for your artistic vision or something

What kind of drawing is this? :awkney: And yes this is my vision, my style. It took years to get here and I love it ♡

It's really cute. I like how your style is, honestly. It really is it's own thing.

I think it seems kind of cutesy though. I think it's due to how her eyes look. Just closing them a little and adding a line to make her dual lidded would do wonders.

PaperIz
2 hours ago, Jacob Marley said:

Looks great - don't worry about what the haters say.

Aw thank you :)))

2 hours ago, Satyromaniac said:

She looks like Betty Boop

That's awesome actually lol

2 hours ago, Seeka said:

It's really cute. I like how your style is, honestly. It really is it's own thing.

I think it seems kind of cutesy though. I think it's due to how her eyes look. Just closing them a little and adding a line to make her dual lidded would do wonders.

I really enjoy cutesy lol. I think that her looking up has a lot to do with it as well. Everyone always looks cuter when I draw them looking up :p

Archived