đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Times when Gaga's career was destroyed (according to GGD)

Red

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, Haus of Luke said:

when ARTPOP was hated by critics, EVEN THOUGH the album was amazing and fans were just salty she wanted more complex MANiCURE lyrics than "Heal me cuz I'm addicted to love" for choruses :koons:

Critics paid more attention to the title of the album and its flop concept than the music. ARTPOP isn't bad, it is a very good album, it is that bullshit concept that ruined everything. 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chicagomonster

I'll be honest, there were a few times during the ARTPOP era where I thought her career wouldn't ever be okay again. I never thought it was totally over but I thought that she'd disappear for a few years or something to regroup. I didn't think she'd release a jazz album or have the great 2015/early 2016 that she's had.

chicagomonster
10 hours ago, ROARyals said:

im laughing so damn hard at all these coments. i didn't know Judas flopped. i didnt know skypeball was the worst meltdown ever. justimaginibg the meltdowns... lmaoooo im in hysterics. poor us :toofunny:

I wasn't on here for Skypeball! I witnessed it all on Tumblr and it wasn't as bad from there, it was dramatic but not too bad lol.

djBuffoon
19 hours ago, Creyk said:

I don't think anyone considered the skypeball carreer destroying

It shook the fanbase to it's core, that's for sure though

I am... SO glad I wasn't here for that.

Rocketno10
13 hours ago, mic said:

Gaga had to work hard to rebuild the damage done by these events. I only looks so easy as if she was unbothered.

plus I'll never forget this mass hate towards her when she had her first single (Judas) flopping and falling off the charts in a blink. ARTPOP - prism failure worked the same way. 

Escaping into jazz and movies was the only possible remedy for this situation. I love Gaga but let's face it, she's smart as hell she knows exactly what she's doing.

U mean Bobby is smart as hell and knows exactly what he's doing?

cuz base from TEOG mess, I don't think she does(commercial wise)

FlopSlut
19 hours ago, Mobster said:

When Katy Perry criticized Alejandro. When someone as big as Katy criticizes your art, that's when you know you're a flop and should retire :ohno:

The sarcasm snatched me :neyde: 

Flopenstein

PMKKARDASHiAN

Destroyed her career outside of this fan base? 

Alejandro music video started it 

BTW as a whole finished it

AP didn't destroy her career, it just came after BTW which ultimately destroyed her for the GP

Just now, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Destroyed her career outside of this fan base? 

Alejandro music video started it 

BTW as a whole finished it

AP didn't destroy her career, it just came after BTW which ultimately destroyed her for the GP

Her career is so destroyed, OMG, like, she has just won a Golden Globe. Wow. She's over.

sallyteeth.gif

jasperhallo
19 hours ago, yASSsss said:

it brings back tragic memories.delete it fat

lou28bN.gif

That gif, still acting like she's in kindergarten.  :sick: 

5 minutes ago, Darren said:

"Eau de Gaga" 

:awkney:

I get sad now that I know why she did not promo it on purpose

Doncho

There were a lot of meltdowns but there was never a point were I thought her career was over.

I really wanted a video for DWUW and "real videos" for the Cheek to Cheek singles, not just cheap studio videos, but oh well...

2 minutes ago, YASSS said:

When rocket number 9 exploded on landing

#SpaceX

UGHHHHH when people whine "oh why did Gaga did not go to space? boo hoo another ARTPOP broken promise" like, PEOPLE DIED

tumblr_nzhwzvYGGn1r3fv6wo1_540.gif

(I don't really know if you are really talking about Gaga in space or you are talking about Venus but I needed to get it out)

Archived