💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What era did you become a little monster?

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

after paparazzi at the vmas. my friend sent me the fame over skype that night and i was a stan by the time bad romance came out

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 17/01/2016 at 11:42 AM, TreasureGa said:

Cheek2Cheek haha but I'm sad I didn't get to experienc the other eras. That's why lg5 is gonna be a total surprise for me!

same freeze-frame-high-five.gif

I was never a Little Monster.

whit1jq5c.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

venusian

right before just dance blew up. i saw it on vh1 then next think shes on the radio every other song and on every show and ive been riding with her since

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Haroon

Towards the end of The Fame :happy: I was super into Just Dance and Poker Face and my interest in her was growing exponentially from Paparazzi onwards, it exploded between her VMAs 2009 performance and Bad Romance at X Factor UK :nick: 

MindVomiting

never im not a little monster nor will i ever be

i love her music her character her humor her performances just about everything

but im not a little monster

but if u wanna know since when im addicted to her 

since i was the paparazzi performance and the vmas. before that i didnt care about her. im not into popmusic. but gaga is not a popstar she is a musician that isnt scared to make any genre od music. and since the vmas it began. the youtube search about her  watching all performances listenning to all songs watching interviews just listening to her talk. she is so intelligent she offers so much for a person who loves music more then anything because she does the same thing

Iwontell

Since The Fame, but I had to take a break of her during BTW, bc it was waaaaaaay too fkn much for me...she was everywhere, all the time, too many people talking about her, it skeeved me a bit...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

BloodyMaryJane

The Fame. I started stanning for her the moment my ears heard the glorious, Paparazzi. I remember that It became my lullaby for weeks. :emma::emma:

erikaisamonster

For me, it was first about the fashion. I was a fashion student in school and LOVED McQueen. He was / is my absolute favorite designer. The way he portrays art through fashion is something that always captivated me. That's when I started noticing Gaga. She was never afraid to push the limits when it came to fashion and more importantly she portrayed a message with every outfit. I was a huge fan of hers when The Fame came out and then LOVED TFM, and TBH BTW album sealed the deal for me <3 :sara:

xxx

Archived