💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What era did you become a little monster?

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

ComeToMama

Of course i've been bopping since Just Dance and Poker Face, but it wasn't until a few years down the road I became a little monster. The first gaga album I bought for myself (and first album I ever bought period) was The Fame Monster. I got hooked on this era musically (as most people did) but never really got hooked on Gaga herself, and her artistry. I then kind of missed out on the Born This Way era for whatever reason. I listened to the singles on the radio but never touched the album (really sad I missed out on this time as a monster). Flash forward to August 12, 2013. Applause was released as a single. And I fell in love with the song, and for whatever reason began to admire Gaga more. And now of course in 2016, I love everything about her, her music and career. But it wasn't until the ARTPOP era that I became hooked. 

So I am just wondering when everyone else crossed over from casual listener to Little Monster! 

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swan Heart

tumblr_inline_mu3oa1jKu51s6c3ft.gif

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

When G.U.Y. Was released :emma:

i remember seeing it on a 4Music show about hot new videos, I thought lemme listen to her new album I didn't even know the name of, and I listened to Swine and Sexxx Dreams and giiiiiiirl I don't think that first feeling of slayage can ever be replicated :flutter:

and now I'm addicted :gaycat:

IamChromatica

Cheek2Cheek haha but I'm sad I didn't get to experienc the other eras. That's why lg5 is gonna be a total surprise for me!

Bloody

I remeber being always a fan and catching up what's going on with her music and life but I became a hardcore stan in ARTPOP era. 

edjMZg7.gif

Archived