DiscoHeaven23

Kanye on LG5?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gaga put Kanye on LG5?

• yasssssss slay queeeen
    • no.

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

Kanye is terrible these days. Its like Kim has sucked up all of his creativity. So, no for the time being.

It's science, bitch

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

Kanyenot :stalkga:

I mean, don't get me wrong, I like Kanye's music but I think he's somehow as good as the producers he works with. So no, I don't especially want him on LG5 really.

eifulien

Nope. The last and probably only song I like from that douche is  Heartless. They are too creative imo on their own and they would clash rather than co-operate. And Kanye's attitude is probably worse than Azealia's. His ego is bigger than the water sirface of the Earth. :saladga::awkney:

I'd love for them to properly work together on something, it'd be creative magic especially if Kanye's producing

Reality

I feel like both of their characters would clash. Kanye's, well, Kanye, and Gaga is queen. 

🃏🖤👹

I don't want Gaga to be overshadowed by anything or anyone, and I feel like too many collaborations do no good to no one, especially how the last ones ended up. 

Kermit

If he can recover himself, I wouldn't mind it too much. His style in 2008-2010 was outstanding and could have tied well with Gaga then but until Kanye betters himself to a good point, no, I wouldn't like a collaboration song-wise.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

andy232000

i want ZERO collabs in LG5. unless its with Adele, that would be alright i guess, but no other artists. 

Teri Hatcher

Ex-fücking-scuse me god no no no! Kanye pest is pure trash I never want Gaga to go so low 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Archived