💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

How do Ü feel about Gaga being silent about LG5 ?

Dramatica

How do you feel?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Gaga's silence?

• Skeptical
    • Confident
    • Gaga who?

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sizzily

The only song that we didn't know how it would sound from ARTPOP was Fashion! I'm glad she isn't posting snippets/performing non-singles/posting the tracklist. 

One Banned Boi

Lion Heart

It gives me enough time to pass these around: 

goohf-pride.jpg

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Brooke Hoegan
13 minutes ago, Gaga of Time said:

1. DJWS, Fernando Garibay, Diane Warren, Calvin Harris

2. How do you feel about her being silent about her next BIG musical project?

I think we'll get at least 3 songs by RedOne, don't worry. She probably just started with him first and just finished their work long ago.

1. Also, those artists are only rumored without any proof, unlike RedOne or Nile Rogers.

2. I feel like she finally started to live by her words, and let the music speak for itself. She was very annoying with her constant ramblings about albums of the decades and artistic revolutions. It's great she doesn't overhype anything this time.

La Kubrick

I kinda accept it ^^

Wasn't on Gagadaily for the ARTPOP Era so I can't compare, this is my first as a stalker! :hor: 

(I've been a huge fan since 2009 tho). I can imagine that she's acting differently about LG5 and I respect her for being as discret, but now I expect something new everyday  :saladga: Cause this is going to happen soon right... :stalkga:

nobody3089

She needs to stay quite!! I believe this is why her last album didn't do as well as it was supposed to. She kept spilling details after details and hyping everyone up to the point that our expectations went through the roof and then when the album was released we were like 'mehh I guess it's an ok album' the more silent she stays the better. That way we won't have any idea what the album it's going to be about. And also if something happens with the release date or album name or single choices she won't have to deal we her fans about it. Anyways everybody loves a surprise, so I would prefer she surprises us with this album.

Sizzily

Welp :rip: 

I just hope Gaga doesn't feel like she's letting anyone down by not revealing anything.

One Banned Boi

Gurl, eccentric looks were not a theme of TFM…

OT: I feel we shouldn't know anything, especially tracklist or title (why did you even list it?), it's not that it's usual for artists to reveal tracklist, title and everything right when the year of release has kicked off

KURUSHITOVSKA

I feel like everyone should stop using that Ü thing because it was for Luc Carl and no one cares about him anymore :emma:

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

It makes me feel like she doesn't care about the album, she doesn't take it seriously, or that it's nowhere near being done.

Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I feel like everyone should stop using that Ü thing because it was for Luc Carl and no one cares about him anymore, even Gaga... :emma:

Gaga cares deeply. She was so bothered when he got married before her, she talked about him in many C2C shows during the Gang Bang performances.

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Gaga cares deeply. She was so bothered when he got married before her, she talked about him in many C2C shows during the Gang Bang performances.

oops sad. Anyway i don't like it when people use the Ü for everything lol it's too 2011

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived