💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

‘American Horror Story: Hotel’ Ratings Hit Finale Low Despite Gaga Globes W

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

HolyDelRey

Just three days after Lady Gaga took home a Golden Globe for her performance onAmerican Horror Story: Hotel, the FX anthology series went up but ended down. While jumping 22% in both the 18-49 demo and viewership from its January 6 episode, AHS: Hotel hit a finale low with the end of its fifth season.

Wrapping up lives, story lines and pointing towards the future, with a bit of what seems like a Golden Globes bounce in action, the 71-minute “Be Our Guest” season ender drew 2.25 million total viewers and a 1.1 rating with 1.45 million among adults 18-49.

That is a Live + Same Day finale low among both viewers and the demo for the Ryan Murphy andBrad Falchuk created series that also stars Kathy Bates, Denis O’Hare, Matt Bomer, Sarah Paulson and Angela Bassett, among others.  The previous low was the American Horror Story: Asylum finale of January 23, 2013. That second season ender pulled in 2.29 million viewers with a 1.3 rating among the demo. Finale-to-finale, last night’s Hotelender was down 27% among the 18-49s from the January 21, 2015 AHS: Freak Show ender. Viewershipwise, Wednesday’s Season 5 finale declined 30% from the Season 4 finale.

Reminder : ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’ Premiere had 12.17M Total Viewers.
Source -

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

HolyDelRey
2 minutes ago, lordgagx said:

She's over

tumblr_o0k8c8r3QL1v49cs0o1_500.gif

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

ViviLittleM

Lol.

What the point to post about it when this is in the same article:

Like several other outlets, FX is more inclined to look at their shows through the lens of delayed viewing. Under the barometer of Live + 3 ratings, last week’s AHS: Hotel saw a 123% among the 18-49s and a 115% lift in total viewers. Over, the run of AHS: Hotel, up to and including last week’s episode, the show has averaged an 87% jump among adults 18-49 in Live + 3 ratings and moved up 83% in its total audience. That viewership has been around 5.62 million in the DVR metric with 3.78 million in the key demo.

To pull back to a larger perspective, according to FX, AHS: Hotel is averaging 10.5 million total viewers across all linear and non-linear platforms. Looking at digital streaming in isolation, AHS: Hotel is up 21% in viewers over AHS: Freak Show – so maybe in a season or two we’ll be seeing AHS: Online?

Close this thread.

bgtZnBP.gif

With that shitty ending this is very positive

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Dangerous Man

Well, the finale only showed few Gaga scene. Less Gaga less ratings. :gaycat:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Dominic

I thought when it took into account everything the ratings were actually really good? 

Either way,  it was an awful finale and the fan reaction doesn't surprise me. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

Reminder : ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’ Premiere had 12.17M Total Viewers.
Source -

That ratings was streaming I think... 

Hotel is still the third most watched season of AHS, not so bad. Plus great streaming numbers. The show is still far from being in danger. 

41 minutes ago, Al-Waleed Al-Isaii said:

They shouldn't have killed Gaga in Episode 11 :awkney:

Killing a character before the ending means nothing in AHS. 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

LebaneseDude
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

bgtZnBP.gif

This is the most glorious gif ever

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

Archived