💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Oscars: Gaga's chances 0%; Sam 100% #OscarsCancelled

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

LebaneseDude
29 minutes ago, Coop said:

I'm not justifying anything. I specifically said that I find it funny and stated the fact that others find it funny as well. It wouldn't make any difference if I was the only one laughing at it to be honest, I would still stand behind my words.
I am sorry, but why mentioning races suddenly? That is not the topic here.

And that's when you know you have 'em beat. :)

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LebaneseDude
22 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Most of the ppl here lack sense of humor and are very sensitive.  It's not like these celebs are reading our threads anyway so I'm pretty sure it won't hurt them. Meanwhile these little crybabies are always butthurt and offended when the joke has nothing to do with them. Y'all are fine calling Demi whale and fat but you easily get offended when jokes are on your faves. The double standards and hypocrisy is real. I'm out.

Oh honey no. No no no.

There is literally no offense being taken here.

It's just not funny, and is subtly sexist.

Just because someone doesn't hear the words doesn't make them right either.

Would you be comfortable with your coworkers, friends, or your own family mocking you behind your back?

"Hue hue hue nobody is a nobody hue hue hue"

Tell me you don't care all you want, but you do care. Just don't cry about it cause you'd be a hypocrite.

LebaneseDude
4 minutes ago, Coop said:

If it will make you feel better. :) 

Well what I personally find funny is people making fools of themselves, so thanks for the entertainment.

Do you mind if I bookmark you every time you get irritated when someone jokes that Gaga a talentless hack, given that humor is relative and god forbid we get irritated over that ignorance?

I'd post other examples pertaining getting irritated about LGBT issues, racism, xenophobia, or other contexts that appear in third person jokes, but I think you get the point.

This isn't funny.

LebaneseDude

The best part of all this is that i'm one of the people who believe people get offended too easily.

It also seems that people are easily entertained by 5th grade jokes. Laugh if you want sissies.

Dangerous Man
9 minutes ago, LebaneseDude said:

Ohintelligentuseo noif

thei here is literaeventuallysnsactuallytaken here.

It's jusjusb not funny, and is subtlthenxist.

Just because someone doesn't hear the words doesn't make them right either.

Would you be comfortable with your coworkers, friends, or your own family mocking you behind your back?

"Hue hue hue nobody is a nobody hue hue hue"

Tell me you don't care all you want, but you do care. Just don't cry about it cause you'd be a hypocrite.

What? Imo it's not necessarily sexist. Plus, I know those ppl who made that joke are nice esp. Gypsy Life so I'm pretty sure they didn't intend that to insult or embarrass anyone. It's clearly just a joke, no effs no buts.

Also, sexist jokes, racist jokes, putting jokes on someone's size or face, etc are all the same imo. If by your logic it is not right to give Sam a nickname like Samantha then we should also do the same and stop giving nicknames to other celebs like Demi as a whale or poot, Gaga as FatGa or DerpGa, Jessie J as ex-bisexual chanteuse, Iggy as Igloo, Katy as Kety etc bc obviously they are all about mocking other ppl.

And I'm going to stick to my opinion, that this site is full of very sensitive ppl (in my 5 years of being here). Funny bc those who makes everything a big deal are actually self-centered ppl. They care most about their own self and their preferences/thoughts.

18 minutes ago, LebaneseDude said:

The best part of all this is that i'm one of the people who believe people get offended too easily.

It also seems that people are easily entertained by 5th grade jokes. Laugh if you want doodlyheads.

See, this is what I hate about some of ppl here, they think they are more educated, superior and more intelligent than the other users. Don't think high on your self henny, all of us poop and eventually will get rotten six feet under the ground.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

LebaneseDude
32 minutes ago, Nobody said:

What? Imo it's not necessarily sexist. Plus, I know those ppl who made that joke are nice esp. Gypsy Life so I'm pretty sure they didn't intend that to insult or embarrass anyone. It's clearly just a joke, no effs no buts.

Also, sexist jokes, racist jokes, putting jokes on someone's size or face, etc are all the same imo. If by your logic it is not right to give Sam a nickname like Samantha then we should also do the same and stop giving nicknames to other celebs like Demi as a whale or poot, Gaga as FatGa or DerpGa, Jessie J as ex-bisexual chanteuse, Iggy as Igloo, Katy as Kety etc bc obviously they are all about mocking other ppl.

And I'm going to stick to my opinion, that this site is full of very sensitive ppl (in my 5 years of being here). Funny bc those who makes everything a big deal are actually self-centered ppl. They care most about their own self and their preferences/thoughts.

See, this is what I hate about some of ppl here, they think they are more educated, superior and more intelligent than the other users. Don't think high on your self henny, all of us poop and eventually will get rotten six feet under the ground.

Once again I never said it's not a joke. It's just not funny.

The nicknames you are trying to use as examples aren't equivalent. None or racist, sexist, or homophobic. Some are equally stupid though. 

Even if they were, context is what's important. I honestly don't get what's funny by calling someone Samantha, on a title of a thread that's not even relevant to femininity no less.

It's like you can't tell the difference from being offended to finding your jokes simply unfunny. 

They are borderline (if not outright) sexist because they imply that feminine forms of names given to guys is funny because the notion of being effeminate is funny. Look it's a boy's name. Now it's a girl's name. Hue hue hue.

If you can't see the correlation between that and sexism then I don't know what else to tell you.

I'm not saying these people are sexist. It's just that their thoughts are and perhaps they can do some introspection about it, cause it's only going to **** them over in the future.

I'm not even thinking high of myself. I'm thinking my opinion is higher than yours though. Is that not how debate works, or are you so immature that you can't even grasp that concept? I'm trying to prove a point here, while all you keep saying is "It's funny!" when it's not, while not even remotely trying to digest what I'm saying and potentially reach a consensus. 

It's 5th grade humor. It's so base. There is literally no wit, and it's just plain bullying when the person isn't even involved.

What are the intentions of calling Sam Samantha? Let me know if it's anything other than "he's like a girl hue hue hue"

Henny.

Haroon

My gosh, you guys :rip: No more arguing about funny or unfunny or whatever, it's off topic (since the title change, this is exactly why we want titles to be plain and simple, that way they don't manage to provide a means for a thread to be derailed) so either make a PM and discuss it or a thread to discuss humour but keep it off this thread. Any further arguments/debates about this off topic stuff will be given warning points :udidnt: 

Gypsy Life
8 hours ago, JbGaga said:

whats the record of these polls and the past... :awkney:

2014: #1 Glory - 85% (Winner)
2013: #1 Let It Go - 82% (Winner)
2012: #1 Skyfall - 42% (Winner)
2011: #1 Man or a Muppet - 77% (Winner) *this year only had 2 nominees in this category

34 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

2011: #1 Man or a Muppet - 77% (Winner) *this year only had 2 nominees in this category

Well ok then... lol

PrinceGaga
53 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Efbwrvefb :air: 

Pierre
44 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

maybe The Weeknd will snatch Gaga's Oscar because he's black xD because #OscarsSoWhite

Well, you may think about it as a joke but you never know.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Archived