đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

question

AHS Season 6 actors that you want on the show?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley
1 minute ago, Bio said:

It's damn time for Angela Bassett to have the lead part she deserves. I also want a smaller cast this time. There was too ****ing many characters on Hotel and no good writing to justify it. Angela Bassett, Denis O'Hare, Sarah Paulson, Finn Wittrock, Lily Rabe and Evan Peters are more than enough.

Freak Show had more though :rip:

what about Gaga? I know she'll be busy with LG5 but that's why I put her under supporting actress :emma:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
Just now, stfugaga said:

Oh at y'all shading the **** out of bae Wes Bentley :crossed:

I think he's very hot and masculine and I'd love to fck with him

but a lot of people thought he did bad in Hotel. I don't mind him though, if he's given a really distinct role.

I'd like to see Gaga in a completely opposite role to the Countess, maybe someone who's not so accustomed to being on top (although she inherently cannot help being a queen :flutter: )

I really want Frances Conroy to return, I thought she would take up the Jessica Lange mantle in Hotel!

Also with Hotel's finale going a few years into the future, maybe that's a hint towards a more 'futuristic' style of horror next season? As in still contemporary, but perhaps in a totally secluded Area 51 type area, that could potentially open up a lot of opportunities for psychological horror if they finally decide to go into the alien stuff from Asylum - Sarah Paulson, Lily Rabe and Finn Wittrock would do really well with this I think!

I feel if Jessica Lange comes back she'd play another overplayed role of a faded star or aged woman who's lost it all and is power hungry (LIKE ALL HER FKING CHARACTERS)

evgenigerm2

Lady Gaga, Jessica Lange, Angela Bassett, Sarah Paulson

Finn Wittrock, Evan Peters

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Mister Gaga

JESSICA LANGE AND LILY RABE. (yes, Asylum is my favorite season)

Evil Sarah Paulson, Zachary Quinto, Frances Conroy, maybe Taissa Farmiga, Angela Basset, maybe Connie Britton, Jamie Brewer, the amazing James Cromwell, Matt Bomer, Finn Witrock, Lady Gaga, Evan Peters, Denis O'Hare and Kathy Bates.

Basically, almost all. Cheyenne Jackson and Wes Bentley (although he's hot :hor:) need to leave. 

ryhanna

Lange, Paulson, Rabe, Peters, Bassett, Bates. Everyone else can go, especially Taissa Farmiga. 

Kermit

I made this a while ago

DkI5qWZ.jpg

I'd actually love Sigourney Weaver instead of Jessica in my old idea^

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Bradley
5 hours ago, Mister Gaga said:

JESSICA LANGE AND LILY RABE. (yes, Asylum is my favorite season)

Evil Sarah Paulson, Zachary Quinto, Frances Conroy, maybe Taissa Farmiga, Angela Basset, maybe Connie Britton, Jamie Brewer, the amazing James Cromwell, Matt Bomer, Finn Witrock, Lady Gaga, Evan Peters, Denis O'Hare and Kathy Bates.

Basically, almost all. Cheyenne Jackson and Wes Bentley (although he's hot :hor:) need to leave. 

No room for so many actors. :laughga: I made this thread to encourage replies of 'who should stay and who should leave' cause I wanna see which actors people choose to forgo.

Evan Peters

honestly i just want a season that consists of evan peters, angela bassett, kathy bates, denis o'hare, cheyenne jackson, and lily rabe. 

then some supporting actors/actresses like matt bomer, mare winningham, chloe sevigny, lizzie brochere, and finn

emma roberts is an abuser

Evan Peters
5 hours ago, Batmans Hooker said:

Lange, Paulson, Rabe, Peters, Bassett, Bates. Everyone else can go, especially Taissa Farmiga. 

i don't think taissa is coming back any time soon :rip: 

emma roberts is an abuser

Lead actress: Jessica Lange & Lady Gaga

Supporting actor: Evan Peters, Finn Wittrock, Matt Bomer, Taylor Kinney

Supporting actress: Lily Rabe, ,Frances Conroy ,Sarah Paulson , Angela

I am so done with y'all shitting on Wes, he is not a bad actor, it was John that was the worst character ever

That being said, I pretty much would like to have the same cast of Hotel back, they had a good chemistry. I would love to have Sarah as the main character cause clearly Sally was the best character in Hotel and she deserved more.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

ryhanna
5 hours ago, Evan Peters said:

i don't think taissa is coming back any time soon :rip: 

Is there a reason? I don't follow the actors closely, but I'm not a fan of her at all, so I hope not

Archived