rumor

Dave Russell NOT Mixing LG5

Featured Posts

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Goodtimes12128
50 minutes ago, Americano said:

Hopefully wrapping up the lead single for a relatively soon release.

If they aren't finishing the lead single by now :air:

Actually it'll end up being the official TIHTY remix premiering at the Grammys :toofunny:

Amatoxina
9 hours ago, Goodtimes12128 said:

If they aren't finishing the lead single by now :air:

Actually it'll end up being the official TIHTY remix premiering at the Grammys :toofunny:

Just imagine the choreography :flutter:

Born Brave

Maybe since DJWS isn't here to ruin the album, Davey might be able to work around the music better. Poor Davey- he must have felt like he was putting perfume on a steamy pile of ****. Covers up the stench a little, but still a pile of ****. 

4 hours ago, Justinn said:

Maybe since DJWS isn't here to ruin the album, Davey might be able to work around the music better. Poor Davey- he must have felt like he was putting perfume on a steamy pile of ****. Covers up the stench a little, but still a pile of ****. 

And I thought the ARTPOP radio guys are the ones preaching online kindness and sh.it. Try to choose your words better next time, no need to be so fukking rude.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Gaga... can you say just one little thing about LG5? It's good to keep it silent but it's too much for me.:giveup:

#PerfectIllusion

adamsenigma
10 hours ago, Justinn said:

5 hours ago, Miky said:

And I thought the ARTPOP radio guys are the ones preaching online kindness and sh.it. Try to choose your words better next time, no need to be so fukking rude.

I was thinking the same. If you don't like him then it's ok, but learn how to express yourself properly. 

VenusBlackStar
On 1/14/2016 at 6:13 PM, mariomania1234 said:

It's already being mixed? Wow. 

Who is Daryl and Poopy though?

Probably gonna be LG5's official title :derpga:

15 hours ago, Justinn said:

I didn't know DJWS was in charge of her promo/single choices/ management. Thanks for enlightening me.

Princess Die
On 1/18/2016 at 7:22 AM, Justinn said:

Radio ARTPOP, guys and dolls. The epitome of all the love and kindness this fan base has to offer. :air:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

• 7 months later...
AyaKara
3 minutes ago, Kefir said:

That's surprising since he always works with Gaga. Thanks for letting us know. In the future Kefir, please make a new thread if the original thread is >6 months old. Thanks! :)

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived