OUT NOW!
rumor

Dave Russell NOT Mixing LG5

Featured Posts

17 hours ago, Quasi said:

crazy-clapping1.gif

fun fact: weirdly enough this is in sync with born this way's intro.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born Brave

I bet the album is coming on or just before her birthday in March. This all lines up- lead single debut at the Grammys would give a month before album release. Okay im hyped. 

barcodemonster
2 minutes ago, Justinn said:

I bet the album is coming on or just before her birthday in March. This all lines up- lead single debut at the Grammys would give a month before album release. Okay im hyped. 

"I want to explode into my 30's" 

scan my barcode

9 minutes ago, Noir said:

fun fact: weirdly enough this is in sync with born this way's intro.

It is. :air::rip:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

adamsenigma
5 minutes ago, Justinn said:

I don't think it's safe for Gaga to release something on February. Adele and Justin are still set to release more singles, and let's not forget that Valentines Day is coming and Bieber is probably going to release a love song which will stuck in #1 for at least two weeks. :green: I think Gaga should wait till March for a single release and album in April (since that's how marketing works now) in ordee to have ha 1989 era.

Born Brave
8 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

I don't think it's safe for Gaga to release something on February. Adele and Justin are still set to release more singles, and let's not forget that Valentines Day is coming and Bieber is probably going to release a love song which will stuck in #1 for at least two weeks. :green: I think Gaga should wait till March for a single release and album in April (since that's how marketing works now) in ordee to have ha 1989 era.

You shouldn't care about her competition. Her album is a lock for #1 on Billboard because she's Gaga and she's in better than ever standing with the GP. Her single will smash #1 too as long as it's not a dumb song about something completely abstract. The longer she waits the more likely Katy will make her move like she did with PRISM. 

I just contradicted myself by bringing Katy up :duck:

7 minutes ago, Justinn said:

You shouldn't care about her competition. Her album is a lock for #1 on Billboard because she's Gaga and she's in better than ever standing with the GP. Her single will smash #1 too as long as it's not a dumb song about something completely abstract. The longer she waits the more likely Katy will make her move like she did with PRISM. 

I just contradicted myself by bringing Katy up :duck:

It's all truth but that part that her Single will be #1 , she'll need a good part of luck to get that #1, radio picking it up fast enough, a viral MV and great sales 

Jesse Pinkman
15 hours ago, CoCo1 said:

http://ladygaga.wikia.com/wiki/Dave_Russell

Hide contents

"Americano" (Recording, mixer)

"Hair" (Recording, engineer)

"Black Jesus † Amen Fashion" (Recording, mixer)

"Aura" (Recording)

"Venus" (Recording)

"G.U.Y." (Recording)

"Sexxx Dreams" (Recording, mixer)

"Jewels N' Drugs" (Recording)

"MANiCURE" (Recording)

"Do What U Want" (Recording, mixer)

"ARTPOP" (Recording, mixer)

"Swine" (Recording)

"Donatella" (Recording)

"Mary Jane Holland" (Recording)

"Gypsy" (Recording)

"Applause" (Recording, Mixer)

oh no :air:

Idk what's wrong with ARTPOP's mixing/mastering. I'm not a music expert, but the sound quality was decent to me. 

It's science, bitch

AnglerfishbraBENUS
13 minutes ago, Metamorphosis said:

Idk what's wrong with ARTPOP's mixing/mastering. I'm not a music expert, but the sound quality was decent to me. 

It was pretty compressed tbh.. but that's just pop music.  Do What U Want is a masterpiece so idk.  I think any problems that people were having with these songs was that the vocals were recorded poorly

Born Brave
20 minutes ago, Metamorphosis said:

This is my biggest problem with it.......... Look at the red circles. Basically there is no breathing room or dynamic range so this is why to some the song sounds like it was recorded from phone speakers and sounds so flat with no dynamics. This is really embarrassing.

Yxi5dRQ.jpg

Note: We are looking at MANiCURE by the way, like the worst product on the album. 

Edit: Hang on I'll include a track from 1989 for comparison. 

Below is Style off of 1989. I know they are different songs but look at the pink boxes. See the white specs at the top of the chart and the bottom? That's the existence of dynamics and makes it sound more open and natural and not cluttered or "overproduced".

ffxefXJ.png

monketsharona
18 minutes ago, Levine said:

My god, is it closer than we think?

I think it is ! Phil Tan was already editing and mixing last summer which definitely means she has finished material

Jesse Pinkman
4 minutes ago, Justinn said:

This is my biggest problem with it.......... Look at the red circles. Basically there is no breathing room or dynamic range so this is why to some the song sounds like it was recorded from phone speakers and sounds so flat with no dynamics. This is really embarrassing.

Yxi5dRQ.jpg

Note: We are looking at MANiCURE by the way, like the worst product on the album. 

Edit: Hang on I'll include a track from 1989 for comparison. 

Yeah I agree that MANiCURE had many issues, that's why I always skip it. Now that you've mentioned it, I haven't listened to ARTPOP in full in a while so maybe that's why I don't see what everyone is saying. :emma: 

I usually listen to a select set of songs but usually ARTPOP sounds amazing in my car. Much better than BTW. I think BTW was a great album, but its issue comes into play that Much of it was recorded on a tour bus. :emma: 

It's science, bitch

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived