Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
rumor

Dave Russell NOT Mixing LG5

Featured Posts

homomo
3 hours ago, Doogi said:

I don't know… It doesn't seem to me like it's LG5 he's mixing. I feel like it's C3C.

Which makes me v sad.

Why would it be C3C? We were told countless times that LG5 is coming before another Jazz album, plus Gaga KNOWS better than to do that to us. Her past year and a half of rising up would be put to waste with another Jazz album. Yes, the acclaim would be good; however, she would fade from mainstream and fall under. 

Unless you're just joking, then carry on :laughga:

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister Moon
6 hours ago, Miley said:

Phil Than just tweeted:

"If you're hungry and you know it, clap your hands"

Inb4 Applause 2.0

Dinner ft. Adele 

don't be a draq, just be a queen.

2 hours ago, andy232000 said:

koji is the same size as Asia as of today. he´s not a puppy anymore

I don't think Koji is this big. Someone should ask him, those could be his dogs.

FreePalestine

andy232000
40 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

I don't think Koji is this big. Someone should ask him, those could be his dogs.

xUg2Si9.png

Koji is almost a year old now (he was born in late march according to his wikipedia page). this is how big he is....that IS koji. and its too much of a coincidence that this guy happens to have two french bulldogs of the same age, color and size as gagas. PLUS he mentioned "oscar nomination" on her tweet. what other artist with an upcoming album got nominated today... its like 130% LG5

and heres Asia, which is fairly the same size, maybe even smaller now that Koji is a grown pup.xXjcGiK.png

andy232000
6 hours ago, joemayzin said:

the album is going to come when gaga feels its worthy to release so how much time it takes is really on her, i personally think it would be awesome if she wins the grammy then pulls a VMA moment and sings or says something about the single like she did with Born This Way in her speech!

wishful thinking cause i know in my heart she's going to win :wub: lol

iconic af. but her category is not televised cause its not a "mayor grammy category" its like last year that they make a livestream and just said who the winners are during the red carpet. she wont even be there to make a speech. but maybe she´ll tweet about it instead

andy232000
6 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

@andy232000 frenchies seems to be popular in her circles

these are Bo's and Brandon's dogs Charlie and Stella

11313259_1680383368856421_356931126_n.jp

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-17827960/booconnor/photos/ig-996692631581771666_17827960

mrssizzle.jpeg?format=1000w

It's possible you're right, I'm just saying. 

those dont look like french bulldogs to me. and koji and the dog in the tweet have the same mole in his right cheek. anyway, even if it isnt koji, thats Asia, and the oscar comment is still standing, what more proof do you need?

1 minute ago, andy232000 said:

those dont look like french bulldogs to me. and koji and the dog in the tweet have the same mole in his right cheek. anyway, even if it isnt koji, thats Asia, and the oscar comment is still standing, what more proof do you need?

They are the same race.

http://www.mrssizzle.com/dog-blog/2014/11/22/brandon-maxwell-is-the-chicest-doggie-dad-on-the-planet

Oscar could be about Gaga and comment about album about someone else. Like when Trump tweeted about Paris and Germany same time. lol

We won't agree here, so I'm gonna wait for a bit more info, you can carry on. 

FreePalestine

Dominic

As much as I want to believe it is something I refuse to let myself be dragged along the hype train again like ARTPOP... 

... I lied I'm so excited I could cry :giveup:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

2 hours ago, andy232000 said:

xUg2Si9.png

Koji is almost a year old now (he was born in late march according to his wikipedia page). this is how big he is....that IS koji. and its too much of a coincidence that this guy happens to have two french bulldogs of the same age, color and size as gagas. PLUS he mentioned "oscar nomination" on her tweet. what other artist with an upcoming album got nominated today... its like 130% LG5

and heres Asia, which is fairly the same size, maybe even smaller now that Koji is a grown pup.xXjcGiK.png

Even Koji has a wiki page???

AdAstra

If I woke up one day and LG5 was just on iTunes, I literally don't know what I'd do. I'd have to call off work for like 8 weeks just to collect my emotions.

Free My Mind
6 hours ago, chiuga said:

it's definitely not gaga, the dogs and his track record prove that it's definitely not her album. Phil Tan is also a coincidence.

why would he mention the oscar?

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived