OUT NOW!
rumor

Dave Russell NOT Mixing LG5

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper
3 minutes ago, Gohan said:

He said the exact same thing about ARTPOP and the album came out 5 months later (he said that in early July, 2013)

PerchedT

r0YRgH3.jpg

the gif :toofunny::air:

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AbuHassan1992
8 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

how much time does this usually take?

:P

hmm it depends on who's doing it, how it sounds after gaga and her producers hand it over and how many songs it is. I know some guys don't take long at all, while some really try and hold onto it for as long as they can until it's perfect to them, but most engineers try to do it as quickly as possible while still doing the best job they can do, because if you keep at it on a song for too long you kinda grow numb to it, you know? and you don't really have a fresh set of ears to listen to the song critically anymore. Maybe a couple of days per song? it really depends

Free My Mind
21 minutes ago, Gohan said:

He said the exact same thing about ARTPOP and the album came out 5 months later (he said that in early July, 2013)

PerchedT

r0YRgH3.jpg

yah but things were different with ARTPOP imo... there were a lot of last minute changes to the tracklist

venusian
32 minutes ago, MisterDeDe said:

We're gonna be so educated til LG6 (yes I mean 6) :flop:

stop

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

13 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

You guys might be confusing mixing with mastering.

I don't think anybody has said anything that would warrant that comment though? If the album was already being mastered this thread would already be at like 50 pages

MaybeKermit

YAAAASSSSS

Would it really be a surprise release tho? Probably a 'suprise' release for the lead single, but album not so much.. They need to be prepared and hype the GP enough :derpga: 

Lead single is closer than we think.

I just think she might perform TIHTY during the Oscars and end the show with her brand new single and an Oscar in her hand. Can you imagine the slayage? 

Anyway. If not the album - the single is so close. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Daenerys
33 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

Um, Applause came out in August, though, soooo.......

Applause could have been finished and ready by the time he was working on the rest of the album so it's still possible! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, Nino said:

I don't think anybody has said anything that would warrant that comment though? If the album was already being mastered this thread would already be at like 50 pages

As far as I know, mixing can happen along the way as the song is being made and the vocals are being properly recorded, and mastering is really the final touch to the whole finished product, and many people here are getting excited as if we were already at the mastering stage. But I'm glad that you seem to make the difference.

6 minutes ago, Miley said:

Phil Than just tweeted:

"If you're hungry and you know it, clap your hands"

Inb4 Applause 2.0

Yaaass queen Ga Ga coming for her first rent-a-rapper remix AND rerelease :gaycat: 

I hope she gets Iggy :flutter: 

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived