šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

rumor

Dave Russell NOT Mixing LG5

Featured Posts

GloZell Green
2 minutes ago, Kermit the frog said:

Doesn't it mean that the whole album is done and now it's time for the mixing process?

February releaseĀ :giveup:Ā PLEASE, aren't the last steps mixing and mastering, or...?

Lady Gaga | Shakira

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does this mean the album is close to the end or middle? I'm confused? someone explain plz

Kermit the frog
1 minute ago, GloZell Green said:

February releaseĀ :giveup:Ā PLEASE, aren't the last steps mixing and mastering, or...?

Ikr? It can't be that far from the release.

19 minutes ago, Noir said:

Does this mean the album is close to the end or middle? I'm confused? someone explain plz

"It means that all of the actual music has been recorded and now the audio engineers that work in the studio are putting everything together. Making sure that the volume is equal in all of the tracks. Removing any unpleasant little noises and distortions in the sound. Generally just polishing everything and making it sound as clear as possible."

1 minute ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

inb4 LG5 drops before ANTI release date is even announced.Ā :emma:

This made me laugh for some reason.

Haroon

Not to be on the uneducated side of the musical process but what exactly is mixing, I kinda assumed it was the same as producing and doing the instrumental and stuff :duck:Ā 

edit: Whoops just read the post that explains it a few above :laughga:Ā Well that does seem rather far if it is to do with Gaga's album, plus according to Gagapedia he's worked with Gaga on all of her albums so far :omg:Ā 

Oh and on and unrelated note, damn Asia & Koji are big :shocked:Ā 

I haven't been this hyped since the pre-ARTPOP era!

I truly believe everything happened last year is part of her plan to hype up her new music. It would be a goddamn waste if she doesn't release new music after all this praise she got lately. And I don't think they are going to waste it with Bobbys new management direction.

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived