💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will an Oscar winning/performance give TIHTY more ratings?

Rifek

Featured Posts

How do you think?

Will be the ratings going up after Oscars?

Does she have any chance to get some radio stream with TIHTY (if LG5 is not coming those days) + peak at Billboard Charts?

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

VANTABLACK

Girl TIHTY is already #1 on billboard dance chart it's the highest charting nomination for original song :gaycat:

All Oscar nominated songs will be performed, so even if she doesn't win, this is perfect in keeping her in the limelight until the LG5 lead single release. 

8 minutes ago, lmxoxo said:

u sure? :flutter:

They always do that. Only reason it wouldn't happen is if the artist refuses to.

1 hour ago, Klou said:

They always do that. Only reason it wouldn't happen is if the artist refuses to.

Oh..you know what Gaga says in latest interviews "...I started to say NO, I'm not going to that event, I'm not shaking that hand..." (She's a badass now,and probably dont care about that song popularity..) :saladga:

Really want Gaga to perform TIHTY... hoping there is no other tribute... and likely new music from LG5 won't be around anytime soon...

and TIHTY after that performance to become popular and finally message to be spread!

Spoiler

We know that TIHTY wont be heard on Grammys...

:neyde:

4 hours ago, pepsicoladew said:

Girl TIHTY is already #1 on billboard dance chart it's the highest charting nomination for original song :gaycat:

Which version is it in the dance chart?

andy232000
1 hour ago, lmxoxo said:

Oh..you know what Gaga says in latest interviews "...I started to say NO, I'm not going to that event, I'm not shaking that hand..." (She's a badass now,and probably dont care about that song popularity..) :saladga:

Really want Gaga to perform TIHTY... hoping there is no other tribute... and likely new music from LG5 won't be around anytime soon...

and TIHTY after that performance to become popular and finally message to be spread!

Hide contents

We know that TIHTY wont be heard on Grammys...

:neyde:

they asked her is she would sing if it was nominated and she said yes in her times talk interview. of course i think she was just being playful, but one can dream

on another note i find it funny how suddenly everyone here wants that song to be performed

Alfonso

I think so, the song it's already at the #1 spot on the dance chart :laughga:

Now that she's nominated, I hope she wins the Oscar :green:

Archived