💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'American Horror Story: Roanoke' discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Excited for hopefully our first glimpse of Gaga tonight. Looks like she'll be like the brother from Wild Thornberrys or enchantress from suicide squad.

Love Angela, but like Jessica, she gets the same archetype on AHS. A fiesty black woman. So far Romona has given her the most depth.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Excited for hopefully our first glimpse of Gaga tonight. Looks like she'll be like the brother from Wild Thornberrys or enchantress from suicide squad.

Love Angela, but like Jessica, she gets the same archetype on AHS. A fiesty black woman. So far Romona has given her the most depth.

Marie was such an iconic role tho, it's gonna be real hard to top that one. 

IDK but when it comes to Jessica, she always had a different energy in her roles to me. Constance was blindly loving but naive in her wickedness, whereas Judy did a complete 180 during the course of Asylum and blossomed into a very sympathetic character. Fiona was just plain evil, and Elsa meant well (a lot like Constance), but still was a bit naive. Elsa inspired more sympathy then Constance, at least in me, and was by far my favorite role of hers. 

I really wish they'd bring back Taissa Farmiga, Connie Britton, Morris Chestnut, Chloe Sevigny, Zachary Quinto, Joseph Fiennes, and Naomi Grossman (in a normal role for once?? Maybe as a villain?) among others. They all gave such great moments tbh, very memorable.

❤ x ❤

8 minutes ago, jujubae said:

Marie was such an iconic role tho, it's gonna be real hard to top that one. 

IDK but when it comes to Jessica, she always had a different energy in her roles to me. Constance was blindly loving but naive in her wickedness, whereas Judy did a complete 180 during the course of Asylum and blossomed into a very sympathetic character. Fiona was just plain evil, and Elsa meant well (a lot like Constance), but still was a bit naive. Elsa inspired more sympathy then Constance, at least in me, and was by far my favorite role of hers. 

I really wish they'd bring back Taissa Farmiga, Connie Britton, Morris Chestnut, Chloe Sevigny, Zachary Quinto, Joseph Fiennes, and Naomi Grossman (in a normal role for once?? Maybe as a villain?) among others. They all gave such great moments tbh, very memorable.

I just feel like all of Jessica's characters have been greatly motivated by greed and selfishness. And have this HBIC mentality. But get what you're saying. And Jude did evolve.

I'm always hoping Taissa comebacks, but she never does, except for Coven. She was seen with an AHS writer or producer this summer, so maybe she may have a cameo. Would love for Connie back too. And Zachary is great, so I wouldn't mind him coming back either.

I know Emma has Scream Queens and I love that show, but I wouldn't mind her guest starring on AHS.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Do we have an opening sequence??? In the first episode I didn't see it and tomorrow comes the second episode in my country...so does Roanoke have an intro with the song and the creepy stuffs???

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Do we have an opening sequence??? In the first episode I didn't see it and tomorrow comes the second episode in my country...so does Roanoke have an intro with the song and the creepy stuffs???

this episode should be the premiere of the iconiq intro; I believe Kali Uchis (singer who's vocals were featured extensively in the promos) said her vocals are credited this episode(?). So I'm assuming her vocals will be featured in the intro. Which could end up really cool or really meh.

❤ x ❤

omg my stream is so laggy

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

2 hours ago, jujubae said:

this episode should be the premiere of the iconiq intro; I believe Kali Uchis (singer who's vocals were featured extensively in the promos) said her vocals are credited this episode(?). So I'm assuming her vocals will be featured in the intro. Which could end up really cool or really meh.

OK Apparently I lied :madge:

W/e this episode is creepy af and Gaga is DELIVERING.

❤ x ❤

• 2 weeks later...
RAMROD
6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Today, it was last day of shooting for Adina Porter (Lee) 

Ohhh curious how her character's fate will turn out :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monketsharona

yesterday was AHS season 6 wrap party :

Shauna Freidenberg, an actress also tweeted Gaga saying she missed her at the wrap party :

Probably means we still have a lot of scenes with Gaga coming (as we still haven't seen her scenes with Annabelle Osorio, Cheyenne Jackson and Shauna Freidenberger)

bionic

Anybody else very suspicious of the whole narrative framing device now? I think most have been suspicious of it somewhat since the start but now more than ever I am doubting it

buy bionic

• HausOfMark unpinned this topic

Archived