💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

If Gaga ever has a vocal fail

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Serendipity
1 minute ago, Alien Tulip said:

Everyone cracks and Gaga has before but let's be real why is it so consistent that Christina cracks in nearly every performance for the past 15 years? Mariah cracks but she doesn't try to outdo herself like Christina which just makes it worse. When patti labelle cracks she just goes with the flow and continues with her range. I think that the other thing is that Christina has no versatility with her voice which is why she has no option but to fail in performances whereas other singers like Mariah, Celine, Whitney, and even Gaga etc have versatile vocals and can work their way around vocal fails. 

tea:giveup:

Xtina also refuses to accept her flaws and is rather cocky ngl!

She had the potential but it was probably the Stripped era onwards where she changed her vocal style to this:rip:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip
Just now, Whispering said:

"Great" is subjective. One man's trash is another man's treasure. :) 

Well of course but I'm just speaking on my perspective. There are few vocalists who just have horrible stage presence. Many like Christina but I personally think she's pretty mediocre as a vocalist. Better than Rihanna, Taylor Swift, etc? Sure but that's not necessarily an impressive catalog. 

Whispering
13 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

Whitney has cracked a few times too but it came off as natural and not so contrived like Christinas. 

Whitney had vocal fails before her demise. Crack took her voice and she was left with barely being able to sing. Mariah has had her difficulties lately as well. That still doesn't take away the fact that in their prime they were the best of the best...along with Christina. Christina is stil able to deliver excellent vocals and sing close to what she did at her prime, unlike the other two. (Which is due to combination of factors such as overuse, heavy drug use or not, and genetics) 

Alien Tulip
3 minutes ago, Clean said:

tea:giveup:

Xtina also refuses to accept her flaws and is rather cocky ngl!

She had the potential but it was probably the Stripped era onwards where she changed her vocal style to this:rip:

I actually kinda liked Christina during her debut and Stripped. Her songwriting was more impressive and she seemed more likable but in 2003 she got carried away and became a bully. She constantly attacked Britney, fat shamed a woman, called some guy in her team ugly, etc it was just all ironic because she released a song called Beautiful but then calls people fat and ugly :smh: Christina also generated false stories for the tabloids. Like how she kissed Britney in 2002 and gave her advice for the justin breakup but Britney debunked those rumors. Christina also said Mariah crashed at a party and was on drugs and alcohol but it backfired as people at the party said Christina was the one who blacked out and collapsed :rip: Christina sort of toned the **** talking down when Mary J Blige was ready to whoop that little girls ass :air: It's sad because she had potential and she's nicer now but its just sad that her trademark will always be her feuds and insults to people.

Whispering
5 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

Well of course but I'm just speaking on my perspective. There are few vocalists who just have horrible stage presence. Many like Christina but I personally think she's pretty mediocre as a vocalist. Better than Rihanna, Taylor Swift, etc? Sure but that's not necessarily an impressive catalog. 

Stage prescence? How did we completely change subjects from vocal technique to stage prescence? 

Alien Tulip
Just now, Whispering said:

Whitney had vocal fails before her demise. Crack took her voice and she was left with barely being able to sing. Mariah has had her difficulties lately as well. That still doesn't take away the fact that in their prime they were the best of the best...along with Christina. Christina is stil able to deliver excellent vocals and sing close to what she did at her prime, unlike the other two. (Which is due to combination of factors such as overuse, heavy drug use or not, and genetics) 

Well thats because Whitney did drugs so it's a little unfair to compare a person doing drugs to a person who is clean like Christina. Mariah's vocals have improved IMPRESSIVELY but even Mariah at her worst is better than Christina at her best. I'm not even being biased because I'm always critical with my favorite artists but thats just how I see it. Christina is rather dull as a vocalist but others might see her as impressive like you said.

Whispering
2 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

Well thats because Whitney did drugs so it's a little unfair to compare a person doing drugs to a person who is clean like Christina. Mariah's vocals have improved IMPRESSIVELY but even Mariah at her worst is better than Christina at her best. I'm not even being biased because I'm always critical with my favorite artists but thats just how I see it. Christina is rather dull as a vocalist but others might see her as impressive like you said.

Notice that I said Whitney had vocal fails BEFORE her demise. And I referenced her drug use. Did you miss all of that? 

Mariah's vocals are a shadow of what they used to be, and we don't know the reasons behind that. 

I disagree completely that Mariah at her worst was better than Christina at her best. That statement alone shows how blindly you are pursuing some agenda here. 

Yes, others do see Christina as impressive. If you talk to actual music professionals and music industry people, you will find that Whitney, Mariah, Celine and Christina will all be held in high regard for the vocal abilities during their prime. Their voices naturally deteriorated with overuse and age (and other factors), and at varying rates and levels. 

If gaga had a vocal fail other fandoms will drag her to death. :saladga:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Riot Poof

At least Legend X GOT a voice. I ain't saying she has the best technique all the time, but the raw talent is THERE. That's why Rolling Stone named her one of the greatest singers of music. And songs like "Say Something" and "All I Need" show that she doesn't need to belt. Even if she has an attitude, Legend X is still known for her VOICE (in a good way).

1 minute ago, Whispering said:

I disagree completely that Mariah at her worst was better than Christina at her best. That statement alone shows how blindly you are pursuing some agenda here.

Homeboy hates Christina. That's why he calls her "Xtinct" all the damn time. That's why he made this thread.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, Whispering said:

Notice that I said Whitney had vocal fails BEFORE her demise. And I referenced her drug use. Did you miss all of that? 

Mariah's vocals are a shadow of what they used to be, and we don't know the reasons behind that. 

Yes, others do see Christina as impressive. If you talk to actual music professionals and music industry people, you will find that Whitney, Mariah, Celine and Christina will all be held in high regard for the vocal abilities during their prime. Their voices naturally deteriorated with overuse and age (and other factors), and at varying rates and levels. 

I'm not blind at all unless being honest is robotic then yeah I am lol. She has received compliments but also received harsh criticism from other music industry people as well. Etta James funeral performances received mixed reviews mostly negative. In no way I'm saying christina is talentless because she is talented but she is by no mean an incredible vocalist to me but clearly she is to you. Everyones voices deteriorate even without drugs as they get older but christina is only in her 30s and already deteriorating. 

Alien Tulip
2 minutes ago, Riot Poof said:

At least Legend X GOT a voice. I ain't saying she has the best technique all the time, but the raw talent is THERE. That's why Rolling Stone named her one of the greatest singers of music. And songs like "Say Something" and "All I Need" show that she doesn't need to belt. Even if she has an attitude, Legend X is still known for her VOICE (in a good way).

Homeboy hates Christina. That's why he calls her "Xtinct" all the damn time. That's why he made this thread.

Xtinct is just something I call her when I'm bored and feel silly lol it has nothing to do with personal hate as I don't know the woman. I actually used to be a christina fan with her first two albums. I did state she is talented because she is but so are hundreds of other people. Rolling Stone lost their credibility with their lists kind of like the grammys and other prestigious panels. "Homeboy" though LOL.

Whispering
2 minutes ago, Riot Poof said:

Ahhhh....I was wondering. Lol

Sometimes I think we might have an actual discussion on vocal technique on this forum, but I have to remember that some people are holding onto some weird grudge against some random pop star. 

The general opinion and assessment of vocal experts and music industry professionals would agree that the four ladies mentioned in this thread were excellent vocalists and will be seen as such for years to come! Of course, different people are going to prefer different tones and colors of those voices over another, but that doesn't mean that anyone in this group wasn't a top vocalist! 

Riot Poof
2 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

Xtinct is just something I call her when I'm bored and feel silly lol it has nothing to do with personal hate as I don't know the woman. I actually used to be a christina fan with her first two albums. I did state she is talented because she is but so are hundreds of other people. Rolling Stone lost their credibility with their lists kind of like the grammys and other prestigious panels. "Homeboy" though LOL.

lol alright. I thought you were a hater.

Carry on.

giphy.gif

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Alien Tulip
Just now, Riot Poof said:

lol alright. I thought you were a hater.

Carry on.

giphy.gif

Not at all. I always give credit to even artists I don't really listen to. I even defended christina in a thread about a month ago on someone who called her untalented but I told the OP that she is talented because she sings and writes songs. I may not be a fan of her vocals but she does sing and I give her credit for that. I just have a different opinion her vocals than other people just like I think Gaga is an amazing vocalist but other people may not think so. 

Archived