Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Research project

Luigi

Featured Posts

Hello, 

I'm the student who's doing a research project about Lady Gaga's life and the impact it had in the society. I already have thrown a poll to make this project more complete. 

Can you help me by answering a few questions? https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1cFbIMIYcIFjIZhKtAeTt6qTzaPkR6cZ1zw896oJeNUU/viewform?c=0&w=1 THANKS 

And if you're interested in provide some info about LG, here's the link where i have opened a thread: http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/173846-research-project/

AND IF YOU COULD SHARE IT WITH FRIENDS AND OTHER LITTLE MONSTERS IT WOULD BE GREAT!!!

Thanks!

Didymus

You're not allowed to make more than one thread about the same exact topic. Just keep posting in your earlier thread(s) to get it back on the radar, the thread will move to a higher position and appear on "Currently Active Topics." that way.

2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

You're not allowed to make more than one thread about the same exact topic. Just keep posting in your earlier thread(s) to get it back on the radar, the thread will move to a higher position and appear on "Currently Active Topics." that way.

okay, sorry, i didn't know all that 

6 minutes ago, Didymus said:

uh oh guys the forum police is here

Didymus
Just now, Rumbold said:

uh oh guys the forum police is here

Well.. I could say the same about you :air: I was just stating the truth, this is the third thread and I didn't mean to be offensive or overbearing. Unlike you :rip:

Prismatic
Just now, Didymus said:

Well.. I could say the same about you :air: I was just stating the truth, this is the third thread and I didn't mean to be offensive or overbearing. Unlike you :rip:

I like it when you get mad/defensive

serena-strawberries.gif

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

1 minute ago, Didymus said:

how was i being offensive, i was quoting the queen of online kindness.

• Haroon locked this topic
Haroon
9 minutes ago, Didymus said:

What Didy said ^ :tongue: 

Please don't make multiple threads for the same reason. Either bump the original thread and/or promote it in the status section :) 

Archived