💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Amazing idea for AHS Season 6

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Oh my god, can you imagine American Horror Story: Area 51?! It can even expand on the aliens from Asylum! I know Hotel didn't end yet, but this is just such a great idea of potential I had to share :nick:

Evan Peters

yeah, this has been an idea people have wanted for a while

emma roberts is an abuser

A Beaverhausen

It would be cool to show before it was called Area 51 when families in the military would come move there to live etc and AHS could show flashbacks etc and so many other incredible possibilities with this theme! Sounds awesome :) love it 

BestFriend

Genetically altered genius Pepper (care of aliens) in Season 2 was the scariest ever to exist in the AHS universe.

I can't wait

gagzus

the alien segment of asylum was awful enough no thanks.

go back to traditional horror like traditional horror movies with human villains with upsetting pasts etc 

Dangerous Man

Yes please, and cheers to more acting awards then. :applause:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

VANTABLACK

Yassss I was right I knew it would be ittt but it should be called American Horror story: ALiEN and be much more sinister than asylum 

Iwontell

I want a Silent Hill style AHS season, pleeeeease! Put ghost, witches, all of that aside, and let's focus on demons, possessions, gory psychological horror...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Caesium

American Horror Story: Cult please. Set in the 70s in the mid-west, Sarah Paulson in a Lana-esque role playing a female detective who investigates occult murders and get drawn into the cult, led by Zachary Quinto's character. Lily Rabe plays the cruel recruiter who's devoted to the leader. Mare, Kathy or Frances playing the mother of a child who joins the cult and goes to extraordinary lengths to get them out. Wes Bentley as the security. Chloe Sevigny playing a character who wants to leave the cult but her husband, Evan Peters, won't let her. James Cromwell playing a de-programmer. 

Just a basic kind of outline, but I really want them to do this theme. It could tie into Asylum if the cult worships aliens and a relative of somebody from a previous season could be in the cult. Maybe Lana could even come to report on it or something. 

Area 51 just doesn't sound that appealing to me.

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Archived