❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
news

E!: The American Horror Story: Hotel Finale Is Surprisingly Emotional

DrewStevens

Featured Posts

DrewStevens

THERE MAY BE SOME SPOILERS AHEAD

Of all the things you might expect from tomorrow night's finale of American Horror Story: Hotel, a flood of emotion resulting in some very real tears might not be one of them.

But without giving anything away, it's worth noting that Hotel might just have the most emotional finale of all of the seasons—at least for one character in particular. 

The finale, which gives fans a good idea of where all of the notable characters end up (even Darren Criss' hipster—though he isn't seen), also offers up some stunning performances, including what might be Sarah Paulson's best work on AHS to date (and yes, that's saying something), as she plays two characters in this one episode:Hotel's Hypodermic Sally and the return of her AHS: Murder House character, Billy Jean Howard, a renowned psychic. 

Some surprising faces from earlier in the season also return, so you'll definitely want to watch it live so as not to spoiled. (Or stay off social media until you do.)

The final episode also further confirms what has been evident all season: Denis O'Hare and Sarah Paulson deserve Emmy wins for their performances on Hotel. They both give particularly jaw-dropping performances in this final hour, providing such raw emotion you can't help but feel exactly what they feel. 

rs_1024x759-160112110351-1024.ahs-hotel-

http://www.eonline.com/news/730600/tonight-s-american-horror-story-hotel-finale-is-surprisingly-emotional

DrewStevens
1 minute ago, Majora said:

I bet the one particular character will be Liz

With this spoilers it's almost safe to say that most fans know what's gonna happen.

Spoiler

I think Billie Jean is going to communicate with Tristan and Liz is going to have her moment.

I can't wait for Sarah to snatch all the awards she deserves after her performance in this season. Definitely in the top 3, if not the best!

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Mister Gaga

SPOILER

Remember Sarah Paulson's interview where she said 2 truths and one lie?

1. Sally is actually a man. - LIE

2. The Hotel Cortez actually does not exist. - TRUTH

3. Sally is the daughter of Ms. Evers (the maid played by Mare) - TRUTH

it's worth noting that Hotel might just have the most emotional finale of all of the seasons—at least for one character in particular- obviously, Liz Taylor. Although Asylum and Freak Show had both very emotional finales, both surrounding Jessica Lange's characters.

I'll miss the show so much...this season might be the most underrated one of AHS. Amazing characters, amazing performances, beautiful set (as always), the most disturbing season since Asylum :noparty:

I can't wait to see if the Countess is doomed to eternal life with JPM or if she'll be set free. Time will tell.

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Katharine Hepburn

I hate Liz so much I hope she kills herself to be with Tristan.

xoxo Joanne

Fernster7

I'm truly excited for the finale, I've always loved them because they are really emotional, hopefully it is true that Hotel's is the most emotional one. 

I really want Liz and Iris to be happy, they are both amazing.:wub:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

DrewStevens
7 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

SPOILER

it's worth noting that Hotel might just have the most emotional finale of all of the seasons—at least for one character in particular- obviously, Liz Taylor. Although Asylum and Freak Show had both very emotional finales, both surrounding Jessica Lange's characters.

I'll miss the show so much...this season might be the most underrated one of AHS. Amazing characters, amazing performances, beautiful set (as always), the most disturbing season since Asylum :noparty:

Those 3 things are probably all fake. If Sally was Ms. Evers' daughter she should have been more than 70 years old by when she died. Also the Hotel not being real is quite weird. People from the outside who didn't check into the Hotel have acknowledged the existence of it.

I highly doubt Sarah could just spoil the finale before the show was even premiered. I think she didn't even have the script for the finale yet.

sipthistea
10 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

SPOILER

But how would it be possible that Sally is Ms Evers daughter, as Ms Evers lived around the 20s-30s, and her child was maybe 7 years old.

Sally would have been 60 when she met Donovan. So it's not very convincing. Maybe she is a man, in a metaphorical way. 

Or maybe Sarah dropped 1 truth, or 3 lies :crossed:

Rocketno10
2 minutes ago, Andy McQueen said:

Imagine Gaga wins an Emmy too and Sarah + Dennis + Kathy get ignored again :rip: 

In your wildest dreams:awkney:

17 minutes ago, CustomGueseppi said:

I hate Liz so much I hope she kills herself to be with Tristan.

3 minutes ago, YASSS said:

It's too effin obvious that AHS Hotel is The Liz Taylor Show. Kbye.

What's with the hate? idgi.

FreePalestine

BestFriend
Just now, VampireHeart said:

What's with the hate? idgi.

I didn't mean to hate lol. I love Liz and he's my second fave right after Tyrion Lannister :)
I just hoped that they didn't make it as obvious as it is right now. I guess they milked Liz's character a little bit too much beofre the finale. :toofunny:

Archived