đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

hypotetical future tour setlist

JackTheTripper

Featured Posts

JackTheTripper

I guess a lot of it has change, and with next album i think comes a diffrent new part of her career... howerer this are some of the song i would like to make appearance on future shows, not som much the most popular song but personal favourites.

Hollywood (that would be amzing to her her peform form todays perspective)

Future love

Honest eyes

Poer face(acoustic)

Eh eh (acoustic in this arrangmenthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEGvsDektkU )

I like it rough

Paparazzi

Bad Romance

Dance in the dark

Scheise

Goverment hooker

Hair (despite some lyrics are cheesy, i bleieve this has teh srongest message and is most emotinal song of the album, even more than Born this way)

Heavy metal lover

Sex dreams

Do what you want(No R. Kelly)

Dope

No offense but this would be a disater and her ticket sales would tank. From the perspective a monster thogh it would be fun though :flutter: 

Didymus

I love it. Great choices.

Personally, I'd absolutely die for older stuff reworked to fit the LG5 sound palette, esp. more album tracks. And she said she was gonna experiment with her songs' sounds for the next tour so it makes me very excited.

President Biden

Personally yassssss! But commercially N.O. Only LG5 tracks and her 5biggest songs that would fit well

Poker Face

Bad Romance

Telephone

Born this Way

Edge of Glory

Applause

I got drunk

Jewels N' Drugs

Eh Eh

Dope (in volantis)

Black jesus

Cheek to Cheek ft Mr Tony Bennett

Jewels N' Drugs (again this time with a tony bennett rap interlude)

Bad Kids

Fashion! of his love (the mashup to end all mashups)

Money Honey

encore: Jewels N' Drugs

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

10 minutes ago, MANiKIWI said:

Jewels N' Drugs

Eh Eh

Dope (in volantis)

Black jesus

Bad Kids

Money Honey

I can't help imagining some stupid scene where Gaga is singing Dope in volantis with that emotional deep voice she uses and suddenly Volantis crashes down :laughga:

Shadowcrest
15 minutes ago, MANiKIWI said:

Jewels N' Drugs

Eh Eh

Dope (in volantis)

Black jesus

Bad Kids

Money Honey

EJVOplp.gif

JackTheTripper

more than anything i wuld really love to see her perform some stuff from pre fame era, Holywood- honestlyy that would be epic, awter all i past few years including song from her roots-we need her to hear about his,  sign some petition, whatever

29 minutes ago, MANiKIWI said:

i'm here for mr. b's rap interlude

homomo

1. LG5 Single (Whatever single is receiving most attention: probably single #3, #4, or #5 when your starts)

2. LG5 Title Track (if no title track, something that represents the album closely)

3. Random LG5 Track

THE FAME INTERLUDE

4. Just Dance/Poker Face

5. Random LG5 Track 

6. LG5 Single 3, 4, or 5

THE FAME MONSTER INTERLUDE

7. Bad Romance/Telephone

8. Random LG5 Track

9. Random LG5 Track

BORN THIS WAY INTERLUDE

10. Born This Way/TEOG

11.  Random LG5 Track

12. Marry The Night (acoustic)

ARTPOP INTERLUDE

13. Applause

14. LG5 Single 3,4, or 5

15. LG5 Single #2

SILENCE

16. LG5 Lead Single (Encore)

Gov Hooka
40 minutes ago, MANiKIWI said:

Jewels N' Drugs

Eh Eh

Dope (in volantis)

Black jesus

Bad Kids

Money Honey

Omg ?????

OmgSum1Actually

It's all great but she needs to perform Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance and Born This Way. 

Paparazzi, LoveGame, Alejandro, Telephone, TEOG, and Applause are optional hits to be perfomed

Shameless selfpromo

PSYCHOSHTICK
57 minutes ago, Mr Wonderful said:

Personally yassssss! But commercially N.O. Only LG5 tracks and her 5biggest songs that would fit well

Poker Face

Bad Romance

Telephone

Born this Way

Edge of Glory

Applause

TEOG was bigger than Alejandro in your country?

JackTheTripper

Right now i dont think she  doesnt really NEEDS to do anything, she can create he own show,  sponsor herself, create complete prodution as she wants it, she doesnt need to be a slave to the POP industry. Why is this community so woried of her being fetured in PR media nad pop charts. If you get spectacular performances and projects and visuals, and new music, and worl wide tours, WHAT DOU CARE WHAT MTV OR E! has to say? Your artist is being productice, And there are pleynt of musicians who have their fan beas, the make alot of money and are creating and  working for years, even tho they are not on the fornt page of maazines and attending ever single event . Look this staus as hip clebrity, she passed that, and its newer about quality, its about paid contracts. So shut the **** up with commercial succes and promo. Look U2 is still holding1. spot with their  tour- it  is the most visited tour and most succesfull in history, not beacuse they were having all number 1 spot on MTV or beacuse they are on the social media al the time, but beacuse, people recognize talent and great music, and they have their audience.

And gaga has hers audience and thats all that matters.  CHARTS and promos -they only work if you support that system. And charts and promos, aggresive promos in the media have nothing to do with music -it has to do with enetratinment industry and artist are not the first one who are making money from this. Most song you hear on the radio are horrible and annoying but beacuse you dont have choice aad always listening to the same people, beacuse somebody is telling you that this is right AND  this is the geratest-you are beng brainwashed.... GO  WATCH HER SXSW inntervIew-that is the artist that i believe GagA is right now, and hope for that

Archived