đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I've just solved the Post-Album Single Paradox!

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Remember when we were all clamouring for G.U.Y. to be a single, but when it was released, we couldn't buy it on iTunes because we had already purchased the full ARTPOP? Well, we can buy the clean version of that song from the clean album! (granted you don't buy that too) 

mr_clean_logo_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

I can't believe no one thought of that, we literally all just relied on strangers buying GUY, and praying it touched the top 32 at least. Let's keep this on mind for LG5  

8BQj47ESqbc.jpg

In fact, to increase ARTPOP's sales, lets all buy the clean version, (featuring Jewels N *****, G**** and X Dreams!)

:gaycat:

CyanLights

I don't think I would do this, i already brought the album once and I usually buy the physical copy and the vinyl copy, so buying the album 3 times is excessive as it is. 

Or you could just go to the store and buy the album

giphy.gif

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Sudarshana

I had bought both versions :awkney:

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

Sudarshana
6 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

G****

:deadbanana:

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

StarstruckIllusion
13 minutes ago, thatguy said:

I don't think I would do this, i already brought the album once and I usually buy the physical copy and the vinyl copy, so buying the album 3 times is excessive as it is. 

I mean I love you and this wasn't editied

StarstruckIllusion
13 minutes ago, IWantTheFame said:

Or you could just go to the store and buy the album

giphy.gif

Unfortunately, I was talking about the third and beyond single-something that is hard to buy I'm stores seperately. 

2 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

Unfortunately, I was talking about the third and beyond single-something that is hard to buy I'm stores seperately. 

Yes, so go to the store and buy the album, that way she gets physical album sales a la Adele, and buy the singles online :hor:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Sudarshana
Just now, venusian said:

whats funny

what's wrong with “gypsy”?

StarstruckIllusion
2 hours ago, Sudarshana said:

what's wrong with “gypsy”?

SJWs think its offensive so I censored it lmao

Archived