💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think the vine with Leo harmed Gaga?

Gagalvaro

Featured Posts

Gagalvaro

Hey monsters!

As you know the moment of the night at the Golden Globes was DiCaprio's reaction when Gaga walks through the audience,

All the media, newspapers, TVs, facebook pages are publishing the vine/gif of this moment. I'm really upset with the reaction of the GP to the moment Gaga-DiCaprio...All the coments on facebook are like she's arrogant and she hits him. I don't know how to express myself but I'm seeing that this moment harmed Gaga's vision for the GP as an arrogant person. 

I obviously defend Gaga on those FB posts saying that she walks excited and she didn't realize when she touches DiCaprio

What do you think monsters? Did you read coments against Gaga due to this gif/vine?

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lxdygxga

A lot of the comments I've read seem to acknowledge it was a misunderstanding. I think it's just a momentary thing - like many memes/vines, it will be forgotten about fairly quickly when the next thing comes along.

caseymonster

Without a doubt did not harm her. If anyhing it did her good because theres a viral video of gaga getting a golden globe and looking hot as **** taking over the internet.

As kim kardashian proved to us many times before. Theres no such thing as bad publicity (especially when it involves gaga being a queen). 

Bambino

No. She was stressed af she even forgot to thank her fiance in her messy speech, give her a break :toofunny: And the GP doesn't really care that much if an artist is arrogant or not, just make good music and you're fine.

Mobster

Absolutely not. It's going to be her first vevo certified video in almost 2 and a half years.

No, but seriously, I don't think it harmed her at all. The people filling the comment section with stupidity, are the people who have already hated her before. If you watch the video without any kind of bias, you'll notice she didn't even push him, she raised her arm as soon as she felt his.

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Y'all be thinking too much and overreacting, it harmed nobody, it's just something that people found funny for a day and that's it, it's not like they were in a brawl. If it overshadowed gagas win then it also did with Leo's win. 

tomsches

This whole thing is so ridiculous! Can we please stop discussing someone's reaction when somebody unexpectedly walked behind him?

Honey, she just needs a viral video. Or many.. It's just that thing you can't control and predict. It's that part called luck, and miss luck is on Gaga's side. She just needs to let it be and present a great work. 

2 minutes ago, Assarrai said:

Y'all be thinking too much and overreacting, it harmed nobody, it's just something that people found funny for a day and that's it, it's not like they were in a brawl. If it overshadowed gagas win then it also did with Leo's win. 

It's better than comments on how "this awards are unfair for even the Lady Poop to win an award", "undeserved", etc.

It's the best way to deviate attention while still making her an headline. It's just like her crazy dresses, teacups, etc.

RAMROD

No, it isn't.

As with many other negative things, the more you take it seriously, the more it will infest your minds and you'll find yourself make believe of what's happening than what actually happen. Get a grip now before it's too late.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

VOLANTIS

tumblr_o0su3a8o6W1soaimro1_250.gif

She was obviously blessing him with her 'ART of Darkness' 

Such a Giver she is. Kween of charity and helping Poor unfortunate souls. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived