Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Would you be here for LG5...

Duella Dvil

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil

Having a continuous sound. Track to track having a transitional outro that made every track connected to the one prior and the track following. Meaning songs don't cut off in the same way that Applause, Bad Romance, and Poker Face end

I feel its a sound way to get full record sales because at the end of each track the next one FEELS necessary.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Voltaire

I'd love a few interludes with an intro and outro.

Alt-J did a fantastic job with them on An Awesome Wave.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

I don't think having continuity between each song will influence full record sales - people are either going to buy the album or pass, regardless. If anything it would make the album feel more "experimental" and less appealing to a general public audience, which would hurt sales.

I love the idea, but I don't think she should head that route this time around. Maybe for LG6?

AlexanderLevi2

In a few songs. It could almost be set into different parts. Where there are three tracks that continue and the last one stops. Then the next set of three. I think there needs to be a few pauses in the album, otherwise it can be too much for a general audience. ID LOVE IT THOUGH.

Currently listening to Joanne

TimisaMonster

I've been waiting for a Gaga album that was continuous for a while...hope LG5 is :ohno:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I love how Kimbra does it on The Golden Echo, however as its been said Gaga's songs can something be very different which would make it difficult 

39 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

I love how Kimbra does it on The Golden Echo, however as its been said Gaga's songs can something be very different which would make it difficult 

Omg YAAAS KIMBRA 

Bad Bromance

That's a very interesting concept.  Sure, I'd be here for it if it's done right and everything flows properly throughout the album.  

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

FlopSlurper
8 minutes ago, BenjyMonster said:

Zedd did something similar on Clarity. Each track's intro is the previous track's outro.

Some tracks in True Colors too. Done with love > true colors / Daisy > illusion

Archived