đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Possible concept for Gaga x Intel

DSK

Featured Posts

this was posted yesterday. A live performance by Intel with 100 drones and an orchestra.

that's probably what Gaga will do, I believe. Maybe not singing, but I'm sure drone technology will be heavily involved. Really exciting tbh.

Helxig

COOL! I didn't know how to react at first when they were hyping this performance, but after seeing all the really amazing technology that Intel has been working on: drones, holographic technology, those progressive musical blocks, interactive screens, non-physical instruments, etc, I'm getting excited and really think that they can pull off something awesome with Gaga and the Haus! A leading technology team collaborating with Gaga's creative team! I hope they pull of something spectacular! There is such potential. And I'm excited for her to have this opportunity.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

I hope so! Wow!

And even if it's not this, the fact that THIS is one of Intel's projects makes me more hyped for what they're going to do with Gaga! 

Angel Down

Oh God it's probably going to be spectacular... Too bad Gaga will not be making the most of if by performing her new lead single while the "innovative" and "groundbreaking" performance. It will be a disappointment if she just makes a medley of her old songs on her project with Intel

Omg imagine Gaga performing with an orchestra and that stuff flying around :giveup:

I WANT THAT SO BADLY

Mobster

Drones are dangerous. I think Enrique Iglesias almost lost a finger during a concert because of a drone. :ohno:

She should just do a flashlight show and call it a day. :green:

flashlight.gif

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Teri Hatcher

No thanks 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Archived