Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Numerology - Gaga in her 4 year cycle

steven

Featured Posts

Hey guys,

I'm a huge fan of numerology and as you may not know, everyone has a different personal vibration number depending on the year going from year 1 to year 9 and it goes on throughout your life. Every number gives you hints about the year ahead such as the life paths, karmic lessons and other stuff.

To calculate your personal year, you have to take your birthday's date (day + month) + the actual year (2016 = 9) and reduce the number to one single number.

By doing so, I was able to calculate Gaga's year and it came down to 4 so here's what she might except in 2016 according to http://www.innerlighthealing.com.au/personal-year-vibration-2016/

'' 

Personal Year 4

Hard work and slow, but steady progress

This is a number 4 personal year for you. The previous year frivolity will now be truly forgotten, as the facts of life are clearly spelled out. This is a year of hard work and effort when one must knuckle down to the task at hand. A year of digging in and hoeing, a reestablishment of self-control. In many ways, however, it is a frustrating year, when considerable effort fails to produce dramatic results. One step forward and two back may seem to be the case most of the time. This is an organizational period and you must look at your current and past performance in a very hard light. It is a time to get organized and bring yourself down to earth. Responsibilities will increase, magnifying the effort and hard work needed to maintain a reasonable level of existence. Health and diet should be carefully scrutinized this year, as physical resistance is low and you may become more susceptible to ailments. A tidying up of affairs is now in order, as you must make ready for a very hectic year ahead.''

What do you guys think of this prediction?

Giorno Giovanna

omg this is cool, because my number would be 4 aswell and it seems like my life fits to it, cause right now I'm at a point where i gotta work hard to keep up the speed of life and responsibilities 

but tbh i'm also sure that i can change my fate the way i want, at least influence it

maybe see this numerology thing as a possible way of many many ways

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

PunkTheFunk

I'm not a believer of numerology but I find this pretty interesting! I got 3 :)

Archived