💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

RQ: Proof Gaga hasn't had a nose job.

Tropico

Featured Posts

Tropico

There's plenty of pics which proves Gaga hasn't had a nose job. Could someone post one of those pictures, Google isn't helping. :) 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kanye West

I'm unsure of whether she has been having a nose job or nose injections. It's possible she has been having injections put into points of her nose which result in the nose softening and reducing in size. It's a real procedure. She showed signs of it in 2014.

KANYEWEST.COM

Tropico
2 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

This thread again :saladga: 

2 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

3 minutes ago, Versus said:

......but she did

Chill. I'm not asking whether people think she has it hasnt, we all say something different so I don't care to discuss that.  I just want one of those pics which support the notion that she HASN'T had work done. If you don't have one of those pictures or don't fare to post one, then simply ignore the thread. :) 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

DrewStevens
15 minutes ago, Imperial POP said:

I'm unsure of whether she has been having a nose job or nose injections. It's possible she has been having injections put into points of her nose which result in the nose softening and reducing in size. It's a real procedure. She showed signs of it in 2014.

That's not true. There's no procedure that does that. The only thing you can do with injections is fill certain areas to make other areas look smaller.

darkchylde

y'all are tripping gaga is actually an android which means she doesn't need to get any 'jobs' done she just opens her closet and picks another different nose like every other day

CannaeDrive

Some people here should fix their eyes urgently.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

MonsterMum

Let me show you the receipts. This is from the Applause era as she was getting ready for the VMAs.

See bump in case

terry-richardson-gaga-facepaint.jpg

FameHookah

The sides of her nose are a little bit thinner now so her nose looks squareish and smaller instead of round like before the Poker Face video

But idk

WTF is MDNA

PartySick

Tbh all these people saying she's had work done...I just don't see it. I mean, contouring, face tape, and lip injections yeah but nothing permanent and she certainly hasn't gone under the knife.

🖤

FameHookah
27 minutes ago, Lassex said:

2008 and 2014. You're welcome!

ka4h2d.jpg

One is photoshopped and the other is from upclose... Not a valid comparision imo

WTF is MDNA

Archived