achievement

Wendy Williams is salty about Gaga's GG win

Checkers

Featured Posts

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UmbriaWitch

That was hardly saltiness, if anything maybe slight shade towards Taylor. Knowing Wendy, she could have said much worse like accuse her of buying the award.

6 hours ago, Mast said:

I meant to me. No need to treat someone like they're stupid.

Well tbf, you were showing grade school levels of comprehension. The poster said he laughed at the title, then you launched into some self-righteous post, how he didn't watch the video, when that had nothing to do with it.

Didymus
8 hours ago, LeoFameMonster said:

I don't think she will win the Oscar.

but the Hollywood Foreign press association are a group of highly respected PROFESSIONALS who viewed her entire performance and rewarded her for it.

Also these little twitter boppers that said she didn't deserve it are in the minority. Many outlets predicted her winning the award. It can't be a curve ball when everyone basically predicted her win.

but no matter the haters and the nah sayers she is sitting pretty with her golden globe and no one can take that away from her. Least of all twitter rats and people who think their a movie critic lol

Well, this isn't exactly true. The Association is made of journalists and photographers.. They're not highly respected. All they have to do to get in is live in California and publish four articles a year lol.

And the award predictions shouldn't be used either since predictions do not mean lists of people they want to win: only a couple of publications distinguished between the two (ex. that Mast didn't give: The Guardian posted that Kirsten should win, but Gaga would win). I too predicted she'd win, purely because Madonna also won, over absolutely brilliant acting performances by absolute professionals who had been in the business for years and who were critics' favorites.

The only thing I agree with is that Gaga is sitting pretty with her Golden Globe and no can take it away from her. It is a great, important award but that doesn't mean that other people aren't right when they question if she won for her talent. Mostly because the deadline for episode submission was at the time when Hotel could only air four episodes. I don't think it's a stretch that in the four first episodes Gaga didn't have many impressive scenes. God knows her most impressive episode was Flicker which wasn't up for submission.

Just adding some info. I'm not salty :gaycat: I understand how this award show works and I have no problem with it. I predicted she'd win, it's a win win for Gaga and the show and there are plenty of other awards where actual critics get to vote (≠ the Hollywood Foreign Press Association), so I value them more and I would be a lot happier if Kirsten won for that one (or Gaga for that matter).

PoshLife
9 hours ago, Themysciran said:

Well honestly as much as I love Gaga, it wasn't hers to win. That was Kirsten Dunst's GG. 

No, it was Gaga's GG. At no time did the GG belong to anyone other than Gaga.

Source: Gaga won the GG

PopThatArt
13 hours ago, Checkers said:

skip to 4:25

And she's relevant because? Old windbag Williams.

Go see A Star is Born

Evan Peters
14 hours ago, Themysciran said:

I don't think it was that subjective; I liked the Countess, but KD was much better in her part, and the part she played was well written. It was much better than anything AHS put out this season, or the last 2 for that matter :awkney:

:rip: and your opinion is also subjective. she won, move on. 

emma roberts is an abuser

GloZell Green

Sorry that our fave is actually slaying after you tried to shade her multiple times :awkney: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Justin Drew Bieber

She deserved it, period. No one needs someone's wrong "opinion" saying she didn't deserve the award

Archived