Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

LG5: The Art of Darkness (Fanmade Cover)

Dark Anatomy

Featured Posts

Dark Anatomy

vfjwhw.jpg

Since Gaga has been continuously hinting "The Art of Darkness", I decided to jump in and make an album cover for it. Be sure to click the image, then click the full size option in the bottom left for best quality and size. I hope you all enjoy!

aouedz.jpg

For those wondering what the concept is, the brick boxes represent each "art of darkness" and Gaga is standing above them. So basically Gaga has mastered her own darkness. Also, these are the pictures I used to create it! 

010.jpg006.jpg005.jpg

Kermit

OH MY GOD THIS IS ****ING GOOD, I WOULD LOVE THIS AS LG5'S COVER OH MY GOD SHE EVEN KINDA LOOKS LIKE A MAN FOR PUBLICITY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Dark Anatomy
1 minute ago, DominicB said:

OH MY GOD THIS IS ****ING GOOD, I WOULD LOVE THIS AS LG5'S COVER OH MY GOD SHE EVEN KINDA LOOKS LIKE A MAN FOR PUBLICITY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Lol, thank you. I'm about to upload a banner version that shows Gaga a bit more. This doesn't do it justice. 

I love the masculinity. Serving us some real stuff!! I would prefer a wall of bricks. Something a bit more simple

Art is not appealing after ARTPOP, maybe Mastering The Darkness or something like that would play well in my opinion.

Kermit
5 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Banner Version. 

vfjwhw.jpg

@DominicB

Sylvester Stalone ha impact :giveup:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

FATCAT
4 minutes ago, Oblivion said:

Art is not appealing after ARTPOP, maybe Mastering The Darkness or something like that would play well in my opinion.

The Expression of Darkness - Album

Drain my Heart - Lead single 3/28/2016

Purr more, hiss less.

Just now, FATCAT said:

The Expression of Darkness - Album

Drain my Heart - Lead single 3/28/2016

Would play well too!

RAYA.core

I dig it 

2nn3v6.jpg

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

VenusBlackStar

Very nicely done! I like the title of the album being in the lower right corner like that parental warning label. The coloration and style of the photo work well together too!

If you're open to me building off of that idea, could you imagine that parental advisory label on the album saying Parental Advisory: Explicit BEAUTY. :flutter:

Dark Anatomy
1 minute ago, VenusBlackStar said:

Very nicely done! I like the title of the album being in the lower right corner like that parental warning label. The coloration and style of the photo work well together too!

If you're open to me building off of that idea, could you imagine that parental advisory label on the album saying Parental Advisory: Explicit BEAUTY. :flutter:

I actually thought about that. Might make an alternate version. :flutter:

Archived