💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Leo & Taylor Kinney ‘Had It Out’ Over Epic Globes Lady Gaga Diss

Bad Monster Kid

Featured Posts

NintendoMONSTER

Whether this story is true or not, Taylor is just sooooo cute :D He really loves Gaga a lot :wub: I'm so happy, she is about to marry him :) 

BTW: I think it's a bit sad, this Leo-Gaga-Thing is taking over the internet instead of Lady Gaga winning a Golden Globe... But maybe this can turn out, better than I think ;) 

PS: The German public televison transmitter go crazy over Lady Gaga winning the Golden Globe!! :applause: They cannot stop talking about her!! They love her since the Oscars!! Slayage!! :stalkga:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Bump me baby :hor:

Hide contents

O

Hide contents

h

Hide contents

Hide contents

P

Hide contents

o

Hide contents

s

Hide contents

h

Hide contents

L

Hide contents

i

Hide contents

f

Reveal hidden contents

e

Reveal hidden contents

Buy Posh Life on iTunes

Stop abusing the spoilers fatty.

7ZqOfvH.gif

FreePalestine

SilkSpectre

It's odd to me he would say 'I didn't know what was passing me' doesn't he mean 'who?' Or 'she?' I dunno. I live Leo but with him getting his first globe after so long acting and gaga who is known as a singer getting nominated and winning I can kind of see him making fun.. well, she showed him if it is true and good on Taylor 

blackstar

The article from RadarOnline.com:

Leonardo DiCaprio‘s epic on-camera diss at Lady Gaga was by far the most talked about moment of last night’s Golden Globe Awards. But RadarOnline.com has learned the most explosive moment happened later, when her fiancé Taylor Kinney confronted the Globes winner over his shady behavior!

DiCaprio’s apparent diss after the American Horror Story: Hotel star’s win for Best TV Actress went viral online almost immediately:

When the 41-year-old actor was backstage after nabbing his first Globe for Best Actor in The Revenant, he told Entertainment Tonight that he had a perfectly logical explanation for the shade throwing, saying, “I just didn’t know what was passing me.”

But Radar has exclusively learned from a source close to Gaga, 29, that – although she handled the situation with dignity and grace – her 34-year-old hunky fiance Kinney did not!

“Taylor was not going to let anyone make fun of his future wife, even if they are an A-list actor,” said the source. “It was her moment to shine and she worked very hard for that award.”

According to the insider, later in the evening Kinney approached DiCaprio at the Fox/Hulu after-party and let him have it. “He basically told him in a non-confrontational sort of way that he should apologize to her because it was flat out rude and extremely unprofessional,” according to the source.

However, the Gaga insider told Radar that it was not completely DiCaprio’s fault and that the American Horror Story Golden Globe winner “INTENTIONALLY bumped into Leo!”

“Leonardo was talking sh*t about her even before the show started because he did not think she deserved to be nominated,” the source claimed. “It got back to her obviously.”

“She would have ignored it, but when her name was announced as the winner, Leo was laughing so loud that people far away from his table heard it. He was making a total scene.”

“Gaga was not about to let him steal her moment and she wanted to shut him up,” the source added. “She sure did.”

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

blackstar

I'm hoping he won't get any Oscar award anytime soon. Bye bitch. :rip:

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Jesse Pinkman

RadarOnline is such a kii. Their stories are always so detailed

:air: 

It's science, bitch

Katsuki Bakugo

I love trash magazine internet publications. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

caseymonster

i really dont like all this insider bullshit. im sure hes gonna address it on a talk show either way so imma just wait on that. 

This seem like an article Angela Cheng could have written

.250px-Asia_Chinese_girl.jpg

Except it's 2016 so she's praising Gaga as everyone.:emma:

Archived