💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga criticism

destinyofself

Featured Posts

destinyofself

So as many of you would have seen on Facebook that Lady Gaga was trending because of the Golden Globes after what happened with Leo, which is just silly in my opinion, some people are saying she knocked him and didn't say sorry and others are saying he elbowed her and laughed, But anyway, I checked the comments on these posts and it was just constant insults and dragging aimed at Gaga, horrible comments like, "Who does she think she is? She should feel privileged to be knocked by such a talented man", and "Leo pulled that face at Gaga cause she elbowed her fat c.o.c.k" :/ So annoying, I know she's always been a polarizing figure but the nice comments about her were few and far between. This makes me worry for the next era. 

Sudarshana

I wouldn't worry, there are always more negative comments than good ones on social media

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

Mister Gaga

As sad as it might sound, common people's opinions don't really matter right now. Media's opinion almost destroyed Gaga in 2013. And right now, media's opinion is right at her side. She's getting praise and winning awards everywhere she goes. God, she has just won a ****ing Golden Globe, and she'll probably win a Grammy and an Oscar in less than two months :air: And don't forget about Billboard's WOTY, Icon Award, Young Artist and all that...

Relax. She's good. She won't fail. She'll always be a problem to some people. But this is not 2013. This is 2016. 

tPs8dK7Q.jpg

En_Sabah_Nur

I saw a lot of negative comments about her too like I always do on social media!  SMH

Egypt. W

Katsuki Bakugo
3 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

I've mostly seen very positive comments from he GP on Facebook. :gaycat: 

You clearly aren't going on the gay pages then riddled with pathetic old Madge stans. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Bad Bromance
9 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

As sad as it might sound, common people's opinions don't really matter right now. Media's opinion almost destroyed Gaga in 2013. And right now, media's opinion is right at her side. She's getting praise and winning awards everywhere she goes. God, she has just won a ****ing Golden Globe, and she'll probably win a Grammy and an Oscar in less than two months :air: And don't forget about Billboard's WOTY, Icon Award, Young Artist and all that...

Relax. She's good. She won't fail. She'll always be a problem to some people. But this is not 2013. This is 2016. 

tPs8dK7Q.jpg

Preach it!  That's the kind of attitude we should all have.  Let's enjoy Gaga's triumph and ignore the negativity on social media.  As you mentioned, the press has been saying nothing but good things about Gaga so this is all positive if you analyze it from the angle that back in 2013, it was the complete opposite.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

SlaeUrAnus

I know right.

I was on the Daily Mail defending the **** out of her. The readers of that paper are so stupid.

In my messy era.

Whispering
10 minutes ago, DeathofSamantha said:

You clearly aren't going on the gay pages then riddled with pathetic old Madge stans. 

There lies the problem! Those old hags don't matter anyhow. 

I've seen tons of positive comments all over media sites and social media. I don't know why a few here want to focus on a few comments from insignificant haters. 

Michael Woodson

What are you talking about? I've see overwhelmingly positive comments about from media sites and social media about her. I've seen tons of comments insulting Leo, though.

Mister Gaga
10 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

Preach it!  That's the kind of attitude we should all have.  Let's enjoy Gaga's triumph and ignore the negativity on social media.  As you mentioned, the press has been saying nothing but good things about Gaga so this is all positive if you analyze it from the angle that back in 2013, it was the complete opposite.

That's what I like to read :applause::applause: 

lady-gaga-2015-grammys-1423446080-142345

Michael Woodson
7 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

I know right.

I was on the Daily Mail defending the **** out of her. The readers of that paper are so stupid.

Either the people that comment on that site are ****ing extremely stupid and ignorant. Or they're just Daily Fail paid trolls? I'm leaning towards the latter. 

Archived