💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Does Bowie's death give you more reason to meet your idol?

Monster2015

Featured Posts

Monster2015

Many people say that meeting your idol can go either way but I can only imagine how Gaga is feeling at the moment. I mean to have someone you looked up to your whole life and not show the same adoration back is devastating. Thoughts? 

Teri Hatcher

Yeah I really want to meet Gaga one day :(

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Duella Dvil

I'm gonna meet Gaga, not at an airport. I will meet her in person and will hug her.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Andy McQueen

Oh yes. I would do almost anything to meet Gaga. I'm so desperate. She's everything for me. Everything!!! :giveup:

RAMROD

That is part of the reason why I am attending concerts of my faves.

To see them perform in person, to see them in the flesh. If the meet and greet package are offered, I'll try to get them if it isn't selling out quickly ofc.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Schizophonic

i already met gaga a couple of times and she is exactly what i was hoping she would be like.

that made me even more passionat about her in so many ways.

Schwerk
3 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

i already met gaga a couple of times and she is exactly what i was hoping she would be like.

that made me even more passionat about her in so many ways.

Same. Would be so much easier to stan for a diva bitch haha. She just warms my heart and I don't think she'll ever leave my life. Hope everyone gets their special moment with her. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

I'd love to meet Peter Doherty. I worry about him constantly :( and it sucks that I'd either have to travel to Europe to ever see him, or I'd have to wait, probably years, before he comes to the U.S.

He means so much to me :(

I'd love to meet Gaga as well and thankfully she's near me. I will make that happen one day.

Reality

It didn't necessarily give me more reason to want to meet Gaga, but it did give me an epiphany about how short of a life span we all have. Bowie was an inspiration to me, like Gaga, and his death was certainly unexpected and shocking.

I'm still in shock about the whole thing. 

🃏🖤👹

I've wanted to meet Gaga for years, but as I'm growing older I'm making peace with the fact I'll never be able to meet her.

No. Bowie is one of my biggest idols and Madonna is too and I have never ever wanted to meet either of them. I choose to worship from afar. I just know something is with it and I do not regret this, even as David Bowie has passed. I have seen both in concert too.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived