đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's face

steven

Featured Posts

image.jpg

Although she did look pretty and elegant tonight, I can't stop thinking about how much her face has changed... it doesn't bother me but it is now more than clear that she's been using botox and fillers lately. What do y'all think? 

Kermit

I SWEAR TO ****ING GOD THE NEXT ****ING THREAD I SEE ABOUT HER ****ING GODDAMN MOTHER****ING FACE.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

You know I'm all up for doing what you want with your body but I confess that I was shocked to see her forehead just simply doesn't move anymore 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

5 minutes ago, StefaniLives said:

tumblr_n6rje73aVZ1sn3ablo3_500.gif

Nobody is trying to define beauty or even talking about beauty, the topic is about how much her face changes..

artRaver

I thought we've been over this discussion ten thousands times that she uses face tape, make up and temporary injections to alter her look. 

tumblr_n0eh0q9PU21s4jr0no1_500.gif

âśż cherry blossom girl âśż

DrewStevens

It doesn't bother me and I don't care at all. She doesn't look unhealthy and I doubt she is doing something highly risky, so nothing wrong with that. People need to get over this big stigma about cosmetic procedures. 

And yes, her face has changed, she is almost 30 and she started her career in her early 20s. Of course her face looks different.

7 minutes ago, Bette Davis said:

It's the goddamn face tape. 

I was hoping she would go without it! :neyde: But she still slayed!

Space Cowboy
1 minute ago, Fays1 said:

Nobody is trying to define beauty or even talking about beauty, the topic is about how much her face changes..

Im so glad im not the kinda person that takes gifs this seriously

It really isn't any of your business what she does in her own time...if she wants to make a statement about her face she'll say something. Until then, it's pointless and honestly rude to speculate.

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Bette Davis
6 minutes ago, Prince JG said:

I was hoping she would go without it! :neyde: But she still slayed!

Gaga is such a natural beauty and doesn't need that stuff :flutter: she looked gorgeous and is deservingly on all the best dressed lists :applause:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Archived