šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do you feel about Gaga hiding her tattoos?

monstereo

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She looked very classy. Let's be honest... you can't look classy with a ton of tattoos all over.

She wanted to play a classy role (like dressing up for the part). It's what you do as an actor and Golden Globe winner.Ā :gaycat:

Xalser

2 hours ago, Red said:

I hadn't noticed until you pointed itĀ 

This! Plus maybe she wanted to go for a cleaner look, since some people consider tattoos as trashy.

andy232000

This may come off as a bit wrong, and I know it's not my call and I have no right to say this, but, I REALLY hope she covers them for her wedding. But I guess we will never know cause she probably will never share the pictures of her special day.Ā 

It hurts that we won't see her dress :(

Katsuki Bakugo
3 hours ago, J e s s e said:

She's becoming too basic :gaycat:

Explain to me how this look is basic please?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

She showed them off at the Emmys.... She's not ashamed she just wants to have a different look for the Golden GlobesĀ 

Whispering

Sometimes she covers them, sometimes she doesn't. What's it matter?Ā It's a personal decision GagaĀ makes for the body that belongs to her, according to what look she is going for.Ā 

RAMROD

It's ok, if she feels she have to by occasion, then she can do it.

The same when Angelina Jolie did this to hers as well.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived