💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do you feel about Gaga hiding her tattoos?

monstereo

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hadn't noticed until you pointed it 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Swan Heart

who cares about this SHE JUST WON A FREAKING GG :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Sky del Blue

What? Why? I loooove gaga's tattoos!

She probably thought she'll look more classy without them

J e s s e

She's becoming too basic :gaycat:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

She's literally attached prosthetics all over her body, and has worn every kind of outlandish makeup you can think of. Covering up her tattoos for an outfit is not even surprising honestly

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

It didn't even click to me that she was hiding her tattoos. I think that she looks nice though, I mean I love her tattoos but I'm not bothered either way.

Maybe she wanted to look more like The Countess tonight (she doesn't have tattoos) or maybe she just felt like she looked more glamorous without them on this occasion. She looks stunning though.

Reality

I didn't notice until you pointed it out! Wow... Perhaps she did it to make herself look more sophisticated that the event. 

I love her tattoos, but she looks great without them! 

Either way, congratulations to Gaga! She just won in her category! 

🃏🖤👹

Whatever she wants! Personally I like them to be shown but for this occasion, she looked very elegant 

elijahfan

I was surprised too at first, but I guess it works better for the overall Hollywood glamour look.

TimisaMonster

She looks better and I wish she didn't have any...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

andy232000

One tattoo in a hideable place is cool. 17 tattoos makes you look dirty and tacky at least to me. She is one of the few I actually like the tattoos on her (except for a few) so I don't mind if she hides them. I had not noticed until you said so anyway

Archived